Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last
I want to say
  • ReplyLorraine   United Kingdom    Apr. 21, 2010 09:35

    I am a British passport holder.Do I need a visa to visit mainland China?

    • Replied by: jojo   Apr. 22, 2010 01:12

      of course, you need to apply a Chinese visa.

  • ReplyGohar   Pakistan    Apr. 17, 2010 15:43

    im from pakistan i went apply chines emegration how i can apply and what is condetion

    • Replied by: Robert   Apr. 19, 2010 20:24

      As far as I know, it is hard to emigrate to China, only foreigners who have been stayed in China for 5 years can apply for a China Resident Visa.

  • ReplyElaine   United Arab Emirates    Apr. 13, 2010 15:00

    I am a Filipino working in Dubai. I will be having my annual vacation on August 2010. Our company will give my free ticket from Dubai via Thailand connecting Thailand to Manila.Will i be able to get a 14 days stay to Thailand before my fly back to Manila?

    • Replied by: David   Apr. 13, 2010 21:30

      I advise you apply for the visas of both Thailand and Manila before your travel.

  • ReplyNabeela   United Arab Emirates    Mar. 30, 2010 03:32

    Hi I'm Pakistani, basically located in UAE, want to join in any of the medical colleges in china, whats the procedure and secondly I want my husband to get some job in China as well, what kind of visa he would required to have.

    • Replied by: Steven   Mar. 30, 2010 20:01

      You have to apply for an admission letter from a Chinese medical school, and your husband have to get an offer from a Company based in China first.

  • ReplyGrace   Singapore    Feb. 24, 2010 21:52

    Hi, l'm a New Zealand passport holder, also Hongkong PR with ID card. And l am working in Singapore at the moment with an Employment Pass, l would like to visit Haikou (Fly out from Singapore)for holdiday. So do l need a Visa? If yes then how to apply? l can't find any application form Chinses Embassy's websit.

    • Replied by: Frank ( Australia )   Mar. 04, 2010 11:17

      You need visa to visit China. The passport is the only concern, and if you are holding the New Zealand passport, then visa is required.

  • Replychops   Philippines    Jan. 19, 2010 04:11

    I am a Filipino citizen and i plan to travel in china for two weeks or so.. Do i need to get a visa? And if Yes.. What kind of visa is that? Thank You!

  • Replyasanka   Sri Lanka    Dec. 19, 2009 22:22

    iam srilankan passport holder and iam working dubai.i need to go pilipine for 15 days holyday.i want fly from dubai.so how can i get visa holiday visa for pilipine from dubai.

    • Replied by: Linda   Dec. 21, 2009 19:12

      From the Philippines Embassy in Dubai or UAE

  • ReplyAldhy   Indonesia    Dec. 16, 2009 23:47

    I'm Indonesian passport holder and I have an offering hotelier job in Macau,and will be leave very soon to Macau.
    As I know the Indonesian No need for a visa to come to Macau,but I have a plan sometimes next year to visit Beijing for a holiday from Macau,Do I still need a visit visa to China,and how to apply the visa,because The Indonesian Consulate only have in Hongkong?
    Many thanks for your information.

    • Replied by: David   Dec. 17, 2009 18:45

      Indonesian passport holders are exempt from visa to Macau for sightseeing, doing business and visit relatives, but you need a visa to Macau, since you will work there.
      As for the visa for your trip to beijing, you can apply for it from the visa office of PRC in Macau SAR.

  • Replymaria   New Zealand    Dec. 07, 2009 16:59

    i am a new zealand passport holder, do i need a visa to travel to shanghai?

    • Replied by: Sara   Dec. 07, 2009 18:48

      of course you need.

  • ReplyOladipupo John .O.   Nigeria    Nov. 11, 2009 08:23

    Pls i'll like to know the cost for Visa I want to come and spend my xmass overthere.
    How do i apply pls put me true.
    just 2 weeks for my vacation.

    • Replied by: Sayhello ( China )   Nov. 11, 2009 20:52

      You need to apply for a China visa from Chinese Embassy in Nigeria.

  • ReplyYi   China    Nov. 10, 2009 00:52

    My friend from Sri Lanka is planning to come to China for a holiday. Would she require a visa? If so, what kind of documentations would she need?

    • Replied by: Fantasy ( China )   Nov. 10, 2009 19:07

      Yes. She need if she wants to enter China mainland. She can apply for China visa from Chinese Embassy in Sri Lanka. Here is the website http://lk.china-embassy.org/eng/.

  • ReplyLyle   China    Nov. 05, 2009 05:11

    I have a chinese passport and i'm planing to enter Hong Kong for five days. Will i need a visa or not?

    • Replied by: Mei ( China )   Nov. 05, 2009 19:47

      I think you need to apply for Hong Kong and Macau traffic permit.

  • Replyinoma   Singapore    Oct. 22, 2009 00:57

    Hi i work in Singapore but hold a Srilankan Passport do need to apply for Visa in adavance to travel to Hongkong for 4 days as a tourist?

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Oct. 23, 2009 02:48

      With valid Sri Lanka passport, you will not need to apply for a Hong Kong visa. Your visa free period in Hong Kong is 30 days.

  • Replynauman   Pakistan    Oct. 17, 2009 20:54

    i am a medical student in china?i have lost my passport with stamped study VISA ?i am very much worried?
    i want to continue my studies without any break and lost of time?
    how can i get my new passport with stamped chinese visa again ?i can not go back to Pakistan because it will waste my money and time??please tell me what should i do?i am very worried?

    • Replied by: Jay Chen ( China )   Oct. 20, 2009 01:48

      Nauman, you may apply for a new one from the local police office.

  • ReplyManjula   Sri Lanka    Oct. 12, 2009 06:30

    I am a Sri Lankan. From where I have to get visa to visit Maccao?


    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Oct. 12, 2009 20:25

      If you are in Sri Lanka, you may resort to China Embassy to Sri Lanka. Here is its official website: http://lk.china-embassy.org/eng/.

  • Replykathy   Philippines    Oct. 01, 2009 10:17

    I'm a Philippine resident with holding of ROC(Taiwan) passport & a PROC (mainland china) travel permit. I wish to visit Macau for 4days. Do I need a visa to enter Macau?

  • Replyaustine onyeabor   Nigeria    Sep. 25, 2009 10:24

    with a nigeria passport can i visit Hong Kong ?..how do i get my visa..?

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Sep. 25, 2009 20:44

      You need to apply for a Hong Kong Visa from China Embassy to Nigeria or from the local China consulates.

  • Replymaxwell   Sri Lanka    Sep. 25, 2009 04:15

    I am working in dubai I have a sri lankan passport and wish to visit Hong Kong. Do I need a visa for a 10 days visit?

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Sep. 25, 2009 20:46

      With valid Sri Lanka passport, your visa free period in Hong Kong is one month.

  • ReplyPrem Singh   United Kingdom    Sep. 11, 2009 06:04

    Hi, i have a British passport and i am in Shanghai China. I intend to visit Thailand . Do i need a visa as i have been told from a travel agency that i do. I intend to fly back to the UK from Thailand but again i have been told i have to fly back to China before returning to the UK?

  • Replymat   United Kingdom    Jul. 25, 2009 11:58

    Do Mauritian passport holders need a visa for France or Spain?

 First   Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last