Home : : Comments
 First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last
I want to say
  • ReplyJenny   China    Nov. 20, 2011 01:49

    Hi, i currently have a Z visa and need to renew it. However i have no free page in my UK passport. Can i add pages somewhere, or do i have to send my passport to HK who then send it to the UK?
    I'm aware if i go to the UK i will have to have the hassle of applying for a new Z visa. Help!

    • Replied by: Susan   Nov. 20, 2011 20:13

      Hi Jenny,
      you can have your passport renewed frist at the British Embassy in China, and then renew your Z visa.

  • ReplyMugisha   Burundi    Nov. 15, 2011 00:30

    Hello there ,

    I have all the paperwork for work visa from mainland china and i was wondering if i could apply for one month z visa in macau then my company will process my z visa once back on the mainland.I went to my country but the china embassy in my country does not issue z visa instead they issued a F visa and told me to process my z visa in china ... even with all the right documentation? So am a bit confused on how to proceed ? thanks

    • Replied by: Sue   Nov. 15, 2011 19:06

      don't worry Mugisha,
      just do as what the Chinese Embassy told you. apply a F visa and process a Z visa when you are in China.

  • ReplyArun Gada   India    Oct. 22, 2011 04:01

    I want to travel to Hongkong on the 27thof October and my passport is valid till 22 January. Will I be able to enter hongkong as my passport is not valid for 6 months ?

    • Replied by: Kina   Oct. 22, 2011 18:51

      yes, you can enter HK.
      Since Indian passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days, you just need to make sure your passport is valid for 30 +14 =44 days on the day you enter HK.

  • Replygretchen grace butac   Philippines    Oct. 02, 2011 19:54

    gud am!i am presently teaching elementary pupils and i want to visit temporary in your country..what requirements do i need to have?it is just 5 days..i have a passport now..

    • Replied by: Gina   Oct. 08, 2011 20:06

      you need to apply a Chinese tourist visa in the Chinese Embassy or Consulate general in the Philippines.
      the requirements: your valid passport; a completely filled out visa application form; your recently taken passport size photo.
      you also need to submit;
      Original NBI clearance valid for travel abroad; original bank certificate;
      Invitation letter with a copy of the inviter's valid Chinese residence visa and passport information page of inviter's or Chinese national identity card.

  • ReplyGURSEWAK SINGH SONI   India    Sep. 21, 2011 03:14


    • Replied by: Lisa   Sep. 21, 2011 19:29

      Yes, you can apply for the China visa from the visa office of PRC in Hong Kong.

  • Replymarietes jacinto   Philippines    Aug. 24, 2011 11:59

    do we need a visa to come and visit hongkong for 4 days if we are holding a filipino pasport and what other documents needed to show other than our passport ang airticket and accomodatio?
    thank u

    • Replied by: David   Aug. 24, 2011 19:28

      the documents you mentioned will do.

  • Replysally s ngo   Macau, China    Jul. 30, 2011 08:38

    when i runs out of visa in macau and need to exit in my last day of visa i went to hongkong and the immigration denied me to enter and put D.O.B in my passport. and frpom then on everytime i come to hongkong even if i already have working permit in macau they keep hassling me. what should i do?

    • Replied by: Tina   Jul. 30, 2011 22:44

      you may try to apply a new passport.

  • Replycalsi   Philippines    Jul. 14, 2011 06:43

    Can i ask if ill travel hongkong,and i want to go to china,because i want to travel europe like france.what is the best thing and only way to get easier visa.what is procedure how to get visa in france if im already in china.and i want to travel with a train if there is possible way to go to france with train?from china?

    • Replied by: Laura   Jul. 16, 2011 20:21

      if you want to visit mainland China, you need to apply a L visa to China in your country before you go.
      if you go to mainland China just for transit (stay no more than 24 hours in the airport), you don't need the visa.
      there's no train from China to France.
      i suggest you take flight from Hong Kong to France directly.
      as for the visa to France, i suggest you apply it in the French Embassy in your country.

  • Replygilberte simonet   United Kingdom    Jun. 21, 2011 00:33

    do mauritians need a visa for a day trip to france

    • Replied by: Lisa   Jun. 21, 2011 20:46

      i think you need to consult the French Embassy in your country.

  • Replyanna   Philippines    May. 19, 2011 00:51

    i been married to a taiwanese but our daughter was born here in Philippines and were planning to have a chinese passport for her , please help me what are the requirements of having applying it?

    • Replied by: Emily   May. 22, 2011 01:39

      only Chinese nationality can get the Chinese passport.

  • ReplyPankaj Agarwal   India    May. 21, 2011 23:53

    I wish to travel hongkong from 6th June 2011 to 13 june 2011 in I wil be going to macau also for 2 days so what visa I require


    • Replied by: emily   May. 22, 2011 01:18

      Indian passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong Visa for 14 days and are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days, so you don't need to apply the visa.

  • Replysbpdesai   India    Jan. 31, 2011 03:53

    I am retired AI staff travelling at the end of March 2011 with the passage Mumbai shnghai
    mumbai I want shanghai tour package then I would like to visit one industrial placelike
    Guangzha or Yiwn and I want guide to help me for business and then can I travel by train to hongkong and backtoshanghai( anydiscount concesion for sr.citizen on bullet train on on air for Airlines staff and china visa is sufficient to visit HKG

    • Replied by: carlos   Jan. 31, 2011 21:31

      Yes, a China visa is enough for your Shanghai-Guangzhou-Yiwu-Hk-Shanghai tour if you will stay in Hk for less than 14 days.

  • Replyjeevan   United Kingdom    Jan. 10, 2011 15:18

    My wife hold a srilankan passport,I hold a swiss passport and intend to visit singapore for one week then go back by train to malasiya for two week,do we need a visa to malasiya.

    • Replied by: Derek   Jan. 10, 2011 21:23

      You don't have to apply for a malaysian visa if you will be there for less than 30 days.

  • Replyabdul baseer abdul quader   Oman    Dec. 29, 2010 05:13


    I (a. baseer a. quader) working in a reputed SAOG company in Oman.

    I need some information on the following :

    - What is the visa requirement for Omani national (he is CEO) to visit china for business and tourist. Details & application form

    - AND for Indian nationals : visa requirement for china.

    Your prompt reply shall be highly appreciated please.

    thanx. & brgds.

    a. baseer a. quader

    • Replied by: Lisa   Dec. 29, 2010 20:24

      Usually, you have to prepare the following documents to apply for a China Tourist visa:
      1.Applicant's passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.
      2.A truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-sized photo.
      3.Round-trip air ticket.
      4.Hotel reservation. Or proof of relationship in case of visiting relatives in china.
      However, you'd better confirm with the local China Embassy again.

  • ReplyThomas Fraser   Germany    Dec. 10, 2010 02:58

    Do I require a visa to stay in Macao by Hong Kong for 14 days

  • Replydheeraj sharma   India    Jul. 04, 2010 03:15

    hi this is dheeraj i have done graduation,i want to go dubai i have no work permit visa,i am an indian passport holder&i have no money.

    • Replied by: Kapil ( Hong Kong, China )   Nov. 23, 2010 05:42

      Hello Dear Dheeraj just only one think for you
      No Money No honey.

  • Replydominic oppong peparh   Hong Kong, China    Jul. 12, 2010 07:35

    l want to make a vest tours in same past life, thin that in the past.and l want to vest my frined in that parttecole time.

  • Replysrimathie Rajapaksa   Sri Lanka    Jun. 21, 2010 01:21

    I want to visit Malaysia. Do I have to get visa for it. But I heard a news that, Malaysia relaxed visa requirement for 21 counties including Srilanka. If it is true what I need to get visa for Maylaysia

    • Replied by: Brenda   Jun. 21, 2010 04:48

      hi, i think you need to apply a Malaysian visa before you go.

  • Replyemmanuel   Nigeria    Jan. 03, 2010 10:14

    hi china i need a chinese visa because i would love to come there for some buisness procedures, so let me know the visa requirments thanks.

    • Replied by: Cherry   Feb. 26, 2010 19:21

      I think you need to apply for Home Return Permit (Home-Visiting Certificate for Compatriots from Hong Kong and Macau) as a HK citizen.

    • Replied by: Robert   Jan. 03, 2010 21:51

      Please try the official website of the China Embassy in Nigeria below:

    • Replied by: Paul Thomas ( China )   Jan. 10, 2010 01:16

      No problem at all - British cotizens do not need a visa for tourist visit to THailand < 3 weeks; juts been so I am certain about this.


    • Replied by: David   Jan. 19, 2010 18:58

      you have to apply for a China L tourist visa.

    • Replied by: parvez khan ( India )   May. 28, 2010 05:30

      do i need a visa to inter in macau

    • Replied by: anna   May. 28, 2010 20:05

      you can stay in Macau visa-free for 14 days. if you want to stay there longer, you need to apply a visa.

  • Replygozie john   Ghana    May. 01, 2010 05:02

    Hi,i have a ghanian passport and i am in lagos nigeria.i intend to visit ecuador.do i need visa.

 First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last