Home : : Comments
 First  Previous    1    2    3    Next  Last
  • Replyalbert    Jan. 11, 2014 22:20

Good day!My friends and I are planning to have a 5 days vacation in Hongkong on March 15-19. We are Philippine passport holders.Do we need to secure visa? Is it already implemented to those people travelling from Philippines this 2014? What are the documents do we need to prepare?Thanks!

• ReplyAnna    Oct. 19, 2013 15:33

Hi,I am planning a trip to HK for 11 days with my son beginning on Nov 21, 2013 and my passport is going to expire on 4/11/2014 and my son's going to expire on 6/12/2014. Would they not let us enter to HK and will we have any trouble returning to US since the passport is less than 6 mo valid?Thanks a lotAnna

• Replied by: Cathy   Oct. 20, 2013 20:16

take it easy. as US passport holders, you are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 90 days, so you just need to make sure that your passport has a validity of over 90+30=120 days from the day you enter Hong Kong.

• Replykaran    Apr. 28, 2013 00:26

Hello .I have a Mauritian passport , do i require a visa for Macau ? Thanks

• Replied by: Candy   May. 01, 2013 19:39

yes, you are required to apply the visa to Macau.

• ReplyDiva    Jan. 15, 2013 17:19

I am a permanent resident in the the Netherlands and I hold a travel document not a Dutch passport ....do I need a visa to visit Hongkong? For only 5 days?

• Replied by: Rita   Jan. 15, 2013 18:30

no, you do not need a visa to hong Kong.

• ReplyGangadhar Padhi   India    Dec. 02, 2012 04:44

I want to visit to China and I get my valid passport but I am a poor man I can't afford money to accommodation and food please if the country will accommodate me and provide me free vegetarian food I can go and see the people of the country. Gangadhar Padhi.

• Replied by: David   Dec. 02, 2012 18:12

If you can't provide proof of enough money to cover your stay in China, you won't be given the visa. In other words, you are not able to enter the country.

• Replykate   Philippines    Nov. 12, 2012 03:31

My employer wants me to visit HK and stay for a week to check the situation in their household. I am from the Philippines and I will be travelling with a tourist visa. They will buy and send the round-trip ticket to me. do you think i will not be having problems in the immigration in that case? your advise will be highly appreciated.

• Replied by: James   Nov. 12, 2012 18:56

you still need to provide the hotel reservation.
      but if your employer can provid you an invitation letter claiming that he/she will sponsor your trip, you do not need the hotel reservation.

• ReplyPrincess Racadio   Philippines    Nov. 05, 2012 04:52

hi, i would like to know if i still need a visa in going to Hong kong for 3 days only, I'm going to meet my fiance' there who will arrive from Italy. we just want to have a 3 days tour in HK before going back here in the Philippines. If I dont need a visa anymore,what documents do I need to obtain aside from my passport and ticket? thank you .

• Replied by: Flora   Nov. 05, 2012 17:34

no, you do not need to apply a Hong Kong visa for the 3-day trip. it would be better if you have the voucher of hotel reservation.
      you may also be required to show pocket money, say, about HKD 1,000 per person.

• ReplyKing   Burundi    Sep. 19, 2012 22:20

I am a nigerian national , currently visiting my wife and her family , who are from Burundi. My wife holds a valid z chinese visa , i wanted to know if i could apply L visa at the chinese embassy in Burundi so i could travel with my wife.
    Thanks , and what are the requirements.

• Replied by: May   Sep. 20, 2012 19:53

yes, you can apply through the Chinese embassy in Burundi.
      you need to provide your valid passport, a complete filled out visa application form, an invitation letter, your ID, and your marriage certificate, you may also need to provide your wife's Z visa.
      for detailed information, please consult the Chinese Embassy.

• Replied by: king ( Burundi )   Sep. 20, 2012 22:56

Thanks May!!! Very helpful

• ReplyMickey   Philippines    Aug. 30, 2012 20:52

Hi im Chinese holding chinese passport but working in the phil. i want to go to singapore from phil do i need to secure visa?

• Replied by: Hank   Sep. 01, 2012 19:04

Yes, you do ned to apply for a Singapore visa prior to arrival in Singapore.

• Replynini    Jul. 15, 2012 23:18

Hello!
    i am from myanmar. i want to go to macau.Do i need show money?If yes how much do i need it.And also how many days can i get there for stay.Thank you so much.

• Replied by: Hank   Jul. 16, 2012 19:20

you don't need to show money. you can get at most 30 days for stay, usually 7 - 21 days.

• ReplyMargaret Lee   Singapore    Jun. 27, 2012 02:14

HI

Please adv whether the following countries needs visa to Macau.
    Malaysia
    Mongolia
    Cambodia
    Indonesia
    Pakistan
    India

• Replied by: Polly   Jun. 27, 2012 19:08

you can refer to the information of Macau visa at the following page, where you can find detailed information of citizens of which country need visa to Macau:

• Replysunny    Jun. 12, 2012 02:16

i am a nigeria with belgium permit of stay living in belgium and i want to travel to macau do i need a visa.

• Replied by: Remond   Jun. 12, 2012 19:20

yes, you need to apply a Macau visa before you go there. you can obtain the visa through the Chinese Embassy in Belgium. the processing takes about 6 - 8 weeks.

• Replyhabibatforreal@yahoo.com   Mongolia    Jun. 07, 2012 21:39

i am a citizen of nigeria and i base in mongolia , please am i a visa free .

• Replied by: celia   Jun. 08, 2012 18:06

where do you plan to go? if you are going to mainland China, you need to apply a visa.

• Replied by: habi   Jun. 10, 2012 20:44

am going two hongkong, thank you

• Replied by: Celia   Jun. 11, 2012 18:50

you need to apply a Hong Kong visa before you go there.

• ReplyJason   Australia    Jun. 05, 2012 21:46

Can I stay in Macau for 3 months on an Australian passport thanks Jason

• Replied by: Fiona   Jun. 06, 2012 19:06

Australian passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days, so if you want to stay in Macau for 3 months, you need to apply the Macau visa before you go there.

• Replyali bagheri   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)    Apr. 11, 2012 08:21

I am Iranian
    I need visa for Macao or no???
    please tel me
    Bagheri Ali

• Replied by: James   Apr. 11, 2012 19:21

yes, you need to apply a Macau visa, but you can get it upon arrivial in Macau.

• Replyjoey   Philippines    Mar. 14, 2012 05:16

hi im joey,we will have a family tour in china but my bf will come with us,i just wanna ask if its ok that he will include in the invitation letter of my uncle that already lives in china,even though my bf is not part of our family?if not what should we do?thank you....

• Replied by: Kate   Mar. 14, 2012 18:45

yes joey,
      i think there's no problem to include your bf in the invitation letter.

• ReplySWAPNA CHATTERJEE   India    Jan. 08, 2012 00:48

I will go to HONGKONG then MACAU then SANZEN after that return to HONGKONG for INAIAN Flight.MAY I GATE VISA FOR HONGKONG,MACAU,and SENZEN VISA UPON ARIVAL.

• Replied by: Abby   Jan. 08, 2012 18:45

as an Indian passport holder, you can stay in Hong Kong for 14 days, and 30 days in Macau without Hong Kong and Macau visa, but you need to apply a visa for Mainland China if you intend to go to Shenzhen.
      you should apply it through the Chinese Embassy in India about 1 month before your departure.

• Replylizah   Philippines    Dec. 08, 2011 12:13

i am from philippines. is it possible and easy to apply Z visa in the philippines going to china shenzhen? or If you can recommend an agency that can process a z visa from philippines to china, please let me know their contact nos. thanks

• Replied by: Hank   Dec. 08, 2011 17:56

I'm afraid you have to apply for the China Z visa from the China Embassy or local Consulate of China in Philippines in person.

• ReplyEddelyn   Philippines    Dec. 04, 2011 08:39

Do I need visa in mainland I'm a Filipino I want to go there for vacation on January 10 until January 18? Thank you and God Bless

• Replied by: Celia   Dec. 04, 2011 17:25

yes Eddelyn,
      you need to apply a visa for Mainland China through the Chinese Embassy in the Philippines.

• Replyravi   Sri Lanka    Nov. 26, 2011 04:10

I am a sri lankan and want to visit my brother in law working and a canadian citizen ,who is seriously in taiwan.Can I apply through chinese embassy for my visas?

• Replied by: Mike   Nov. 26, 2011 17:49

Hi Ravi,
      you can not apply in the Chinese Embassy.

First  Previous    1    2    3    Next  Last