Home : China Facts : Comments
 First  Previous    1    2    Next  Last
  • Replyseth oppong mensah   China    Feb. 02, 2012 15:38

i would like to have my university eduction in China in management in Human recourse. I have my Technology certificate in Ghana and Ireland and want to proceed in any of the china university .
    Hope to hear from you soon.

• Replied by: David   Feb. 04, 2012 23:46

I advise you go the local China embassy or consulate general for help. You may get help from a agency for study abraod or do a research on the website http://www.cscse.edu.cn/publish/portal20/tab798/

• ReplyKarley   United States    Jan. 16, 2012 11:28

I have to do a report on china and their education...HELP

• ReplyWinchesterColt   China    Oct. 06, 2011 08:23

I don't agree with you .I am a Chinese student now.It is hard too study well .The parents only pay their attention on result they never care about process.If you get good grades,you can get everything you want but, if you get bad grande,sorry they only can hurt you ,and scold you so The Chinese Education needs CHANGES!!!!!!!

• Replied by: Sophia ( United States )   Dec. 10, 2011 15:49

Uh they hit you and scold you because they just want you to not make the same mistakes again. Why do you expect them to give you everything you want when you have bad grades? The government gives you everything you need in school and you expect them to be like it's okay here you want an i pad? get real

• Replied by: english teacher in china ( China )   Dec. 25, 2011 19:31

I do agree with that Chinese education need changes. I often meet and teach many Chinese students and I see the stress that is accumulating in these students from overworking. Chinese education lack practical education, this limits job opportunities and increase competition. over populated country like China needs more jobs, so educations must change. "it is not about the quantity, it is about the quality", and we must take everything in moderation, even education!

• Replied by: T ( China )   Nov. 09, 2011 00:53

totoally agree

• Replyakinola akintunde   Nigeria    Dec. 05, 2011 19:46

i very happy to come across this medium of expression as have been looking forward to find a means of getting information about schooling in china.am an undergraduate student with diploma certificate in computer engineering,which i wanted to further my knowledge outside of my country..i will be much greatful if u can inbox me the details of d available programs in networking and other related courses..

• Replied by: Cathy   Dec. 06, 2011 19:00

hi,
      if i were you, i will choose a favorite university in China, and contact the university directly.

• ReplyAlize Dodson   United States    Nov. 21, 2011 09:40

Why are many Chinese people poor.??

• Replied by: Andy   Nov. 21, 2011 18:44

because there's a large population in China, which is over 4 times as much as that of the United States.

• ReplyAllie Noah   United States    Jun. 27, 2011 01:01

I'm making a video and this helped a lot. Thanks!

• Replied by: karen ( China )   Sep. 05, 2011 18:16

hi,can i know what vedios you are making?i am a colleage student from sichuan university,as far as i know,there are many children who are in poor family can't go to school.can we communicate with each other?

• Replykaren   China    Jun. 08, 2011 00:05

Nowadays,there are still many children who can't go to school because their poor family,some primary schools' students can study in the school,but they get bad education,so I think China's education system should be improved.

• Replied by: Fan ( China )   Aug. 28, 2011 19:29

This isn't education problem. I think it's economic problem. People can't earn enough money to buy dayliy life products and pay lunch money and else payment on school.

• Replied by: Bert   Jun. 08, 2011 18:26

yeah, i agree with you.
      it seems they have a long way to go.

• ReplySylviaregina   Kenya    Jun. 22, 2011 02:44

Hi, am glad to read much about china.this has helped me in my exams because our exams has been set from chinese education.I Would also like to know about chinese educational aims thank u so much

• ReplyKevin   Austria    Jun. 21, 2011 20:45

A good education has always been highly valued in China, as the people believe that education ensures not only the future and development of the individual but also the family and the country as a whole.

• Replyalinani kyanda    Jun. 15, 2011 17:20

I am looking forward to start teaching chinese well it will take litttle be long but i'm still learning as soon i finish i'll surpronce the langauge

• Replyirshad rasheed   United Arab Emirates    May. 30, 2011 01:00

I am very glad to know some information regarding the degree programmes and also i need to know more about undergraduate programmes in business management.i hope u will give me a clear picture of that.

• Replied by: Kelly   May. 31, 2011 02:54

hi,
      many Chinese universities enroll international students. i think you can choose one first.

• Replywilson mwamlia   Tanzania, United Republic Of    Feb. 15, 2011 14:17

The greatest development in china brought by hard working among themself.

• Replied by: Derek Johnson ( Australia )   Mar. 28, 2011 14:14

I think thats cool

• Replytasman   Australia    Mar. 02, 2011 07:55

really great thx :]

• ReplyCollins-Ijeoma Excellent   Nigeria    Dec. 15, 2009 03:48

I had a glace through this site and I am pleased with those write ups. Well I've always wanted to travel to China but today I've something to make me come and that will be schooling and if posible work in orther to help my self out.Please email me at hothemgic@yahoo.com. Any necessary hint You know I would be needing for my enrollment into the university.
    THANK AND GOD BLESS.

• Replied by: ashlie ( United States )   Dec. 09, 2010 13:59

hi my name is ashlie and i need help on the chinese schooling help?

• Replied by: joAnna ( United States )   Jun. 03, 2010 18:36

can some one pleas help me with my paper over chinas education? how many kids gotyo privet schools and collage

• Replyashers   United States    Dec. 09, 2010 13:58

i'm still confused some1 help me

• ReplyDarryl Galloway   United States    Nov. 04, 2010 22:42

I had a last minute essay due and this essay helped me out alot thanks!!

• Replylinda mae toribio   Philippines    Oct. 22, 2010 10:36

hi! can i ask for information about ADMINISTRATION AND SUPERVISION OF TEACHER EDUCATION IN CHINA.ALSO OUTSTANDING PRACTICES OF THE TEACHER EDUCATION WORTHY CONSIDERATION, ISSUES AND PROBLEMS OF THE TEACHER EDUCATION.

BECAUSE I WILL REPORT ABOUT CHINA IN MY MASTERAL ON TOMORROW OCTOBER 23,2010.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH..

• ReplyEmidoyin alakija   Nigeria    Aug. 10, 2010 04:34

Hi,it will be pleased to be part of this student that this great country is rearing towards education.kindly help me out to be part of this joy.
    Alakija.Splendourmm@yahoo.com

• ReplyGRACE ABAH   Nigeria    Sep. 29, 2009 04:56

I AM WRITING TO REQUEST FOR FULL DETAILS (I.E. ENTRY QUALIFICATION, MODE, COST OF LIVING E.T.C) OF WHAT IT ENTAILS SCHOOLING IN CHINA THE UNIVERSITY LEVEL. SPECIFICALLY STUDYING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.

• ReplyDada Paul   Nigeria    Jun. 05, 2009 14:51

Hello i want to request for an admission here in your university am something between 18-26 thanks. i will be waiting for your reply to my email address and will love also to travel to China for the admission soon.

First  Previous    1    2    Next  Last