Home : China Facts : Comments

First  Previous    1    2    Next  Last
  • ReplyKarley,   United States
    2012/1/16 11:28:00

I have to do a report on china and their education...HELP

• ReplyWinchesterColt,   China
    2011/10/6 8:23:00

I don't agree with you .I am a Chinese student now.It is hard too study well .The parents only pay their attention on result they never care about process.If you get good grades,you can get everything you want but, if you get bad grande,sorry they only can hurt you ,and scold you so The Chinese Education needs CHANGES!!!!!!!

• T ( China ) :2011/11/9 0:53:00

totoally agree

• Sophia ( United States ) :2011/12/10 15:49:00

Uh they hit you and scold you because they just want you to not make the same mistakes again. Why do you expect them to give you everything you want when you have bad grades? The government gives you everything you need in school and you expect them to be like it's okay here you want an i pad? get real

• english teacher in china ( China ) :2011/12/25 19:31:00

I do agree with that Chinese education need changes. I often meet and teach many Chinese students and I see the stress that is accumulating in these students from overworking. Chinese education lack practical education, this limits job opportunities and increase competition. over populated country like China needs more jobs, so educations must change. "it is not about the quantity, it is about the quality", and we must take everything in moderation, even education!

• Replyakinola akintunde,   Nigeria
    2011/12/5 19:46:00

i very happy to come across this medium of expression as have been looking forward to find a means of getting information about schooling in china.am an undergraduate student with diploma certificate in computer engineering,which i wanted to further my knowledge outside of my country..i will be much greatful if u can inbox me the details of d available programs in networking and other related courses..

• Cathy :2011/12/6 19:00:00

hi,
      if i were you, i will choose a favorite university in China, and contact the university directly.

• ReplyAlize Dodson,   United States
    2011/11/21 9:40:00

Why are many Chinese people poor.??

• Andy :2011/11/21 18:44:00

because there's a large population in China, which is over 4 times as much as that of the United States.

• ReplyAllie Noah,   United States
    2011/6/27 1:01:00

I'm making a video and this helped a lot. Thanks!

• karen ( China ) :2011/9/5 18:16:00

hi,can i know what vedios you are making?i am a colleage student from sichuan university,as far as i know,there are many children who are in poor family can't go to school.can we communicate with each other?

• Replykaren,   China
    2011/6/8 0:05:00

Nowadays,there are still many children who can't go to school because their poor family,some primary schools' students can study in the school,but they get bad education,so I think China's education system should be improved.

• Bert :2011/6/8 18:26:00

yeah, i agree with you.
      it seems they have a long way to go.

• Fan ( China ) :2011/8/28 19:29:00

This isn't education problem. I think it's economic problem. People can't earn enough money to buy dayliy life products and pay lunch money and else payment on school.

• ReplySylviaregina,   Kenya
    2011/6/22 2:44:00

Hi, am glad to read much about china.this has helped me in my exams because our exams has been set from chinese education.I Would also like to know about chinese educational aims thank u so much

• ReplyKevin,   Austria
    2011/6/21 20:45:00

A good education has always been highly valued in China, as the people believe that education ensures not only the future and development of the individual but also the family and the country as a whole.

• Replyalinani kyanda
    2011/6/15 17:20:00

I am looking forward to start teaching chinese well it will take litttle be long but i'm still learning as soon i finish i'll surpronce the langauge

• Replyirshad rasheed,   United Arab Emirates
    2011/5/30 1:00:00

I am very glad to know some information regarding the degree programmes and also i need to know more about undergraduate programmes in business management.i hope u will give me a clear picture of that.

• Kelly :2011/5/31 2:54:00

hi,
      many Chinese universities enroll international students. i think you can choose one first.

• Replywilson mwamlia,   Tanzania, United Republic Of
    2011/2/15 14:17:00

The greatest development in china brought by hard working among themself.

• Derek Johnson ( Australia ) :2011/3/28 14:14:00

I think thats cool

• Replytasman,   Australia
    2011/3/2 7:55:00

really great thx :]

• Replyashers,   United States
    2010/12/9 13:58:00

i'm still confused some1 help me

• ReplyCollins-Ijeoma Excellent,   Nigeria
    2009/12/15 3:48:00

I had a glace through this site and I am pleased with those write ups. Well I've always wanted to travel to China but today I've something to make me come and that will be schooling and if posible work in orther to help my self out.Please email me at hothemgic@yahoo.com. Any necessary hint You know I would be needing for my enrollment into the university.
    THANK AND GOD BLESS.

• joAnna ( United States ) :2010/6/3 18:36:00

can some one pleas help me with my paper over chinas education? how many kids gotyo privet schools and collage

• ashlie ( United States ) :2010/12/9 13:59:00

hi my name is ashlie and i need help on the chinese schooling help?

• ReplyDarryl Galloway,   United States
    2010/11/4 22:42:00

I had a last minute essay due and this essay helped me out alot thanks!!

• Replylinda mae toribio,   Philippines
    2010/10/22 10:36:00

hi! can i ask for information about ADMINISTRATION AND SUPERVISION OF TEACHER EDUCATION IN CHINA.ALSO OUTSTANDING PRACTICES OF THE TEACHER EDUCATION WORTHY CONSIDERATION, ISSUES AND PROBLEMS OF THE TEACHER EDUCATION.

BECAUSE I WILL REPORT ABOUT CHINA IN MY MASTERAL ON TOMORROW OCTOBER 23,2010.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH..

• ReplyEmidoyin alakija,   Nigeria
    2010/8/10 4:34:00

Hi,it will be pleased to be part of this student that this great country is rearing towards education.kindly help me out to be part of this joy.
    Alakija.Splendourmm@yahoo.com

• ReplyGRACE ABAH,   Nigeria
    2009/9/29 4:56:00

I AM WRITING TO REQUEST FOR FULL DETAILS (I.E. ENTRY QUALIFICATION, MODE, COST OF LIVING E.T.C) OF WHAT IT ENTAILS SCHOOLING IN CHINA THE UNIVERSITY LEVEL. SPECIFICALLY STUDYING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.

• ReplyDada Paul,   Nigeria
    2009/6/5 14:51:00

Hello i want to request for an admission here in your university am something between 18-26 thanks. i will be waiting for your reply to my email address and will love also to travel to China for the admission soon.

• ReplyHeidi Gould,   United States
    2009/2/28 13:17:00

The infomation located on this site ie extremely useful.I am doing a report on education and how american schooling relates to other countries and I can tell you that this is some of the best information I have found yet. ***** 5 stars also.

First  Previous    1    2    Next  Last