Home : China Facts : Comments

First  Previous    1    2    Next  Last
  • Replysalman akram,   Pakistan
    2011/6/1 13:24:00

i want to get marriage with a chine muslim girl. how i can contact with her and her family?? i am doing try from last one month but still ive no responce from anywhere. how it will be possible.??? salman pk 00923144553886

• Taynai :2011/6/1 17:46:00

hi Salman,
      if you want to marry a Chinese girl, you should firstly get to know some. i know there are some websites provide this kind of "match" for foreigners and Chinese, you may have a try.

• Bozo :2011/10/9 7:50:00

You can go Xinjiang Province many Chinese muslim girls there but most don't know English so you must go learn some Chinese.

• Replytouseef,   Pakistan
    2011/8/17 11:57:00

i want to marry with a chinese girl . plz reply on my email

• ReplyBilal,   Pakistan
    2011/6/28 2:54:00

am from Pakistan and seriously looking foe marriage in china. am 26 male and i just completed my masters degree in business administration. contact me via e-mail at bm_2me@yahoo.com

• ReplyBen Kestner,   Pakistan
    2011/5/29 11:42:00

i would like to know how much chines parents ask money before geting marriage? thanks

• Sharon :2011/5/29 19:57:00

it depends. usually if you can buy a new house for you two to get married and live in, they will not ask for too many.

• Replyjason,   United States
    2011/5/27 6:28:00

zhen hao how hard is it for a chinese woman to marry a forin person

• Candy :2011/5/28 23:41:00

it is not hard at all.

• Replysele,   United States
    2011/4/23 23:00:00

who wrote this article?

• Henry :2011/4/24 2:37:00

i think it should be the editor of this website.

• ReplyJoe,   Italy
    2011/4/2 7:17:00

Thanks for the reply. But the Chinese religion has any DONT'S to marry a person from another religion or culture?
    second question: since same sex marriage has gone wild in the world, in China marriage is strickly following the tradicional men-women marriage or contemplates other posibilities.
    third question: do anyone knows a website with the current marriage civil law in China? Thanks a lot.

• Steven :2011/4/2 22:57:00

I only know that the Hui minorities can only marriage Hui people, but there are stil some HUi people have married with Han people. Same sex marrriage is not allowed and accepted in China now.

• Joe ( Italy ) :2011/4/3 13:16:00

Thank you for replying! i really apreciated.

• Replyjoe,   Italy
    2011/4/1 3:10:00

hi, need some help here, a Chinese women or men can marry any other religion? Does the Chinese religion allows marriage after a divorce? any laws or impediments on Chinese religion? what would make a marriage get an anulment that is not valid? or all follow the civil laws on marriage in china? thanks... Joe

• Kevin :2011/4/1 21:45:00

A Chinese can marry anyone according to the marriage laws of China. A marriage will be invalid after the couple get divorced, and the two can marry other after the divorce.

• ReplyCissy Lee,   China
    2009/10/10 22:12:00

There is not a specific list of the things that the man should give to the girl during the engagement. Maybe you should prepare a precious ring for the girl to mark the engagement.

• jammy zekie ( Peru ) :2011/1/17 22:59:00

of course!!have u see marriage don't wear wedding rings?it must wear even other races wear it right?

• Daniel :2011/1/18 20:50:00

It seems a ring is necessary for a marriage nowadays.

• ReplyJeff,   United States
    2010/12/23 2:48:00

I like just one Chinese woman who is 8years older then me , was married but divorce due to husband thought she might get. Americanized. I took her out to my work Christmas party. I like to date her but don't know rules, she only has lived in America for 5 years. I get somewhat that she might like me. Also , I know saying here in America that they make good housewives but,what is the truth if you marry Chinese woman?

• Lisa :2010/12/23 22:26:00

I would say most Chinese women are sweet, deligent and kind, I think yours will also be a good houssewife.

• ReplyShelby,   China
    2010/4/11 7:32:00

I like the Chinese marriage customs. I think they're pretty good.In China, marriage is very important for Chinese, so a little more money is ok,but not too much money.This is my opinion about marriage!

• ReplyKendrick,   United States
    2010/3/21 15:32:00

Im writing a paper on modern day Chinese marriage ceremonies vs Christian American marriage ceremonies.. Anyone have any idea, or could help??

• Robert :2010/3/22 21:22:00

I think you may get lots of such info. on the internet.

• ReplyZhen Hao,   China
    2009/7/24 21:33:00

Yes, they do..on the third finger.

• sonia ( United States ) :2010/3/8 22:33:00

im doing a essay on chines women what do u adive for me to write down that is important?

• Replyben,   Philippines
    2010/2/6 21:41:00

hi i have a question regarding marriage. if ones grandmother dies, is his grandchild allowed to marry before three years after her death? i know they should complete their marriage within 100days after the elders death. but if they couldnt complete in can they still get married before the three years period? were talking about gradchildren here. thanks

• Lisa :2010/2/8 19:11:00

The custom and rule vary from place to place, you'd better enquire the elder people where you will get married.

• ReplyKeke08,   United States
    2009/11/23 12:08:00

Hi iM keke08 me and my boyfriend wants to get married in china but we don't know what rulez to go by because we are not trying to get our heads chopped cuz we did something wrong i love china i alwayz wanted to go there so i want mind having my wedding in china and i dnt mind wearing a red wedding dress and a red veil!!!!

• Replywhisky,   Philippines
    2009/7/23 21:05:00

do chinese married couples wear wedding rings?

• lyla luo ( China ) :2009/10/29 6:54:00

of course

• Replytanlui,   Philippines
    2009/10/10 9:37:00

Please give me the list of things that the man would bring to the girl's house or give to the girl during a simple engagement. the man is a filipino and the girl is half chinese. On December the man will ask the girl's parents permission for marriage. Planning to bring fruits and a gift. Is it in pair?

• Replysunny,   Pakistan
    2009/9/25 0:55:00

hi i need good & honest girl friend from china please mail me on my malling address my malling addaree is vickpk@yahoo.com ,but women should be honest & serious

• ReplyChinarenlol,   China
    2009/6/21 22:58:00

Not necessarily. In China today young couples live in their own small family.

• Replyvictoria,   United States
    2009/6/20 13:02:00

when a women is married does she have to move into the mans house hold?

First  Previous    1    2    Next  Last