Home : China Facts : Comments
 First   Previous    2    3    4    5    6    Next  Last
  • ReplyMia   United States    Jan. 23, 2012 19:28

What does the year have in store for me? I was born August 22, 1996 and I'm a rat.

• Replied by: David   Jan. 25, 2012 00:10

people born under the sign of rat will have good year in 2012, the year of dragon. everything, including career, family, marriage, and income.

• Replygeraldine   Canada    Jan. 23, 2012 00:20

hi i was born may 3, 1970 and my zodiac animal is a dog. can you please tell me about my zodiac sign for this year. thank you very much. take care

• Replied by: Bonnie   Jan. 25, 2012 00:05

people born under this sign are said to be honest, quiet, intelligent, generous, stubborn, loyal and faithful to those they love.
      They are introverted listeners, dedicated but also cynical and prone to letting their external anxieties get the better of them.
      Constant worry, a sharp tongue, and a tendency to be a faultfinder will always plague them. However, they are born to be successful.
      Dogs will be excellent businessmen, activists, teachers, or secret agents.

• ReplyHedeliza R. Posadas   Northern Mariana Islands    Jan. 23, 2012 02:35

Hello! I was born on Dec. 22, 1968 and I want to find out what is my Chinese Zodiac mean to me. Is this year a favorable year ? Thanks much and God bless! Kung Hei Fat Choi!

• Replied by: Cathy   Jan. 25, 2012 00:01

your Chinese Zodiac is Monkey. people born under this sign are usually clever and intelligent. it is easy for them to be best friends of others. this year of dragon is a good year for the people born under the year of Monkey.

• ReplyRei   Philippines    Jan. 22, 2012 09:00

hi!! I was born on january 7 1986, i want to know what my chinese zodiac???

• Replied by: Susan   Jan. 24, 2012 23:48

hi Rei, your Chinese zodiac is Ox.

• Replysunny   South Africa    Jan. 24, 2012 15:14

tell me about my luck, why do the rats not come anymore?

• Replyanne   Brunei Darussalam    Jan. 20, 2012 19:23

hi im born on year of the rooster 1981.All this years passed by luck and love seems far from me.What should i do?

• Replied by: Ben   Jan. 20, 2012 19:49

Hi anne,
      don't be so pessimistic. sometimes you may try to have a little bit change of the ways you seeing things.

• ReplyMa. Clarita Aprecio   Philippines    Jan. 20, 2012 08:55

what's in store for me this 2012?
    name: ma. clarita Aprecio

birthday: Aug. 3, 1964

• Replied by: Babala   Jan. 20, 2012 19:03

you were born in the year of Dragon, and 2012 is the year of Dragon.
      according to Chinese tradition, you should wear red underwears, red trouser belt, and red socks for all the year to keep you far from all the bad things.
      and you need to be careful whatever you do.

• ReplyDwayne   Barbados    Jan. 02, 2012 16:10

Hi I was born on the 24th of May 1981 which year it that? I was doing some research can please confirm for me if its the year of the rooster & the element

• Replied by: Iris   Jan. 02, 2012 19:47

it is the year of Rooster.

• Replied by: none ( Malaysia )   Jan. 19, 2012 11:07

metal rooster.

• Replymae antonette m. barbin   Philippines    Jan. 08, 2012 18:57

Hi!
    My name is mae I was born on May 15,1979 year of the sheep or goat...Just wanna ask if this year of 2012 would be a great year for me? Thanks

• Replied by: Marry   Jan. 09, 2012 18:17

you were born in the year of Goat. I think 2012 would be a good year for you if you always try your best and work hard.
      gook Luck!

• Replied by: none ( Malaysia )   Jan. 19, 2012 11:05

good year for goat.

• Replyalejandra   United States    Jan. 09, 2012 18:57

wait, I heard from a friend that each zodiac has a lucky item, is that true or not?
    plz answer me

• Replied by: Jill   Jan. 10, 2012 20:09

not sure what do you mean by "lucky item", i only know people of a certain zodiac may have a certain personality.

• Replied by: none ( Malaysia )   Jan. 19, 2012 10:54

'lucky item' is self-assurance. if you believe it is, then it'll boost your confidence.

• ReplyNiaha Top-Teagarden   India    Jan. 10, 2012 20:47

Nisha (UK and India)

Hi I heard there is a zodiac for each date and day too. I was born on the 23rd what animal is that, and a Sunday so what animal is that. Would be grateful if you could clarify this.

• Replied by: Lily   Jan. 11, 2012 18:52

Hi Nisha,
      i never heard about it.
      i only know there is a zodiac for each year. and i was born in the year of Rabbit. how about you? :D

• Replied by: none ( Malaysia )   Jan. 19, 2012 10:51

go and google bazi chart calculation for your hr, day, mth n year animals.

• Replyraelene guy   Australia    Jan. 16, 2012 02:29

hello, I was born on 22/04/1952. Is this considered to be my lucky year? I have a few decisions to make and would appreciate your opinion as to whether my lifetime of hard work will be rewarded this year.Thank you.

• Replied by: none ( Malaysia )   Jan. 19, 2012 10:48

born 1952-water dragon. dragon clashes with dragon, so 2012 will not be as smooth riding as other past year.

• Replychelsea   United States    Jan. 15, 2012 12:03

i was born on january 7 2000 every time i put in my birthday it says im the rabbit but 2000 is the dragon which one am i?

• Replied by: May ( China )   Jan. 15, 2012 19:03

Hi Chelsea,
      Your birthday according to Chinese lunar calendar is Dec. 1,1999, which is the year of Rabbit, so your Chinese Zodiac is Rabbit.

• ReplyMarcela   Peru    Jan. 13, 2012 20:03

Hi! I have a question please...
    I was born on January 18th 1991
    When I search for my chinese sign, I usually find that I'm Goat,since I was born on 1991, but there are times that when I put my whole birth date, it says that I'm Horse...
    So which I am?

• Replied by: Andy   Jan. 14, 2012 19:11

Hi Marcela,
      January 18th, 1991 was Dec. 3,1990 according to the Chinese lunar Calendar, which was the year of horse.

• Replyte mauri haruru   New Zealand    Jan. 13, 2012 21:27

hey i was born in 1996 , in march sso what would my zodiac element be?

• Replied by: christ   Jan. 14, 2012 19:02

you were born the year of Rat accroding to the Chinese Zodiac.

• ReplyDarlene   Canada    Jan. 05, 2012 14:29

Hi
    I was born on Jan 24, 1979. I have had people tell me that I am sheep other people have told me that I am a Horse becuase Chinese New Years ususally does not happen till Feb. But this year Chinese New year is on Jan 23rd does that make me a sheep? or a Horse? very confusing.

• Replied by: Simon   Jan. 05, 2012 22:22

I have checked the perpetual calendar for you that you were born in the sheep year, since the Spring Festival of 1979 came on 28 Jan.,1979.

• Replylois dunn   United States    Jan. 05, 2012 02:08

I was born in the year of the goat, how does the year of the dragon affect me, lucky or stuggle?

• Replied by: Kevin   Jan. 05, 2012 22:12

Acording to Chinese astrology, one born in the year of goat will be successful in work, love and finances.

• Replycharisse   Philippines    Dec. 06, 2011 00:24

i was born on 20th Oct. 1991....what am i??

• Replied by: Blaire   Dec. 06, 2011 19:02

you were born in the year of Goat according to Chinese Zodiac.

• Replied by: menan ( Philippines )   Jan. 01, 2012 23:20

zodiac animals in May,19 2001

• Replied by: Lyla   Jan. 02, 2012 19:41

to menan,
      2001 is the year of Snake

• Replyjessalord   Philippines    Dec. 31, 2011 05:39

i was born dec,25,1978 im lucky this year of the dragon or not? wat kind of business for me lucky?

• Replied by: Lily   Jan. 01, 2012 20:01

no, you were born in the year of horse.

• Replyantonette de guzman   Philippines    Jan. 01, 2012 18:55

im year of the goat and my partner is year of the snake is it compatible, is it the time also to purchase a property now is year of the dragon....

First   Previous    2    3    4    5    6    Next  Last