Home : China Facts : Comments
 First   Previous    6    7    8    Next  Last
  • ReplyAlex   Ukraine    Dec. 22, 2008 09:37

I Know there's a Day sign animals in chinese astrology, Um I born in hour Wood snake, Day of Wood Tiger, month of Meal Rat, And metal ram, so please tell me if you know how the day reflects on my personality?? plz tell meee =] tnx any way.

• Replyhenny   Indonesia    Dec. 17, 2008 05:52

finally i've got thi site so i'm very happy now...

• Replysergio   Mexico    Dec. 16, 2008 13:53

its a good site

• ReplyMuxi   China    Dec. 14, 2008 01:16

I am glad you like it. This article tells the very truth about it.
    people did take it seriously before, but the fortunetelling things are less popular now.
    I am born under dragon(long).

• Replysabrina   United States    Dec. 06, 2008 16:12

i randomly found this site, i'm very attatched to the chinese zodiac. i love it.

• Replymichael   United States    Nov. 30, 2008 01:36

i was born 1998/3/17 3:23

• Replyrexa   Singapore    Nov. 10, 2008 21:33

hey crissy, sorry, so you're born on 11th january 1996 right? If i'm not wrong, you're zodiac animal is a pig.

I don't really understand "11th of the 1st 1996"

so if you're born on november 1st, you're zodiac animal is a rat.

• Replycrissy   Australia    Nov. 06, 2008 04:47

hey can i please know something what zodiac sign am i? i am born the 11th of the 1st 1996 so what zodiac sign am i? please send me an email back really soon i am in a hurry to find out thanks

• Replylehyina   Indonesia    Nov. 05, 2008 05:07

I was born in 21 februay,2001.I am snake but i can't tell if i am a snake.

• ReplyAlex   Israel    Oct. 15, 2008 15:23

I was borned in 18 December, 1991
    in 10:45 now tell me one thing i know that i am Ram and my hour is SNake, although i 'm not sure about it, cuz i don't act like snake-guy, but i know there's have a day animal, Can you please check for me what my day zodiac hope you"ll find :) tnx

• Replyparames   Singapore    Sep. 16, 2008 00:45

1962, 24, May

• ReplyGertie   China    Sep. 04, 2008 19:56

The attribute of a person is determined by the year when he is born. It won’t change. Monkey is quite good, for it is smart in Chinese concept.

• ReplyPenny Benoit   Canada    Sep. 04, 2008 10:26

I am looking for a special tattoo for of my daughter she was born sept 8 any idea someone mention she is a monkey but I would like something beautfuil as that is what her father calls her his little monkey

• Replystephanie   Australia    Aug. 15, 2008 04:23

what are the colours of the animals like the ox

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Aug. 17, 2008 21:06

Thank you for you question. There is no fixed color for the animals. The colors go in accordance with those the natural animals have, so an animal may have several colors.

First   Previous    6    7    8    Next  Last