- The economy-class air charges of the domestic flight or soft sleeper/seat train charge between cities as specified in the itinerary.
- The hotel accommodation is based on two persons sharing one standard twin room with private facilities in all relevant locations. If a single client requests a twin room alone, the single room supplement will be charged.
- For the land tour in each city, daily Western and Chinese buffet breakfast is served in the hotel, and Chinese lunch and/or dinner will be served with two cups of soft drink outside the hotel. All meal arrangements are served as the itinerary specifies.
- Private transfers for you and your party as a group between airports, train stations, hotels and all sightseeing spots. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- One private English-speaking guide and driver will accompany you on all normal sightseeing tours in each city.
- Admission fees applicable.
- Should your tour include a cruise, then the shore excursion in groups and activities will be subject to the arrangements made by the cruise company.
- The Tibet Travel Permit application fee applicable.
- Chinese government taxes and the city construction fees applicable to your travel.
- Travel Agencies' Liability Insurance with the tour inside China.
- The international or domestic air/train charge of arrival and departure.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as laundry, internet access, telephone calls, postal and fax services, bar, massage expenses or overweight baggage charges.
- The quotation on our website is subject to change during some Chinese festivals, holidays or even events, when hotels may increase the room rates for a few days. If you happen to travel at any of the periods, you need to further enquire the tour price. See details below:
|National Holidays & Tourism Festival
||1st to 7th day of first lunar month, namely Feb 10 to Feb 16 of 2013
|Ching Ming Festival
||Apr 04 to Apr 06
||Apr 29 to May 01
||Oct 01 to Oct 07
|F 1 Grand Prix held in Shanghai
|Spring and Autumn Canton Fair in Guangzhou and Hongkong
||Apr 15 to May 05, Oct 15 to Nov 04
|International Confucius Culture Festival in Qufu
||Sep 20 to Oct 10
|Peony Festival in Luoyang
||Apr 01 to May 08
|Electronic Manufacturer Exposition China in Suzhou
|Ice and Snow Festival in Harbin
|Pingyao International Photography Festival in Pingyao
||Sep 15 to Sep 25
|Special Period with the High Price Issued by the Hotel
|Jul 10 to Aug 25 staying in Hohhot
|Aug 01 to Aug 31 staying in Lhasa
|Aug 25 to Sep 15 in staying Xian
|Apr 01 to Apr 30, Oct 07 to Nov 30, Dec 28 to Feb 08, 2014 and Mar 20 to Mar 31, 2014 staying in Hongkong
|Weekend days in Putuoshan
|Weekend days of Aug, Sep, Oct staying in Mt. Emei
- Our quotation is based on the fixed exchange between US dollars and CN Yuan. The rate is USD1.00 equates to CN Yuan 6.10.
- The reservation deposit USD200.00 net per person should be paid by check or cable transfer upon your confirmation. The transfer charge is on your own. The reservation deposit charge per person is included in your total tour quotation. We will deduct the reservation deposit charge from the total quotation when you send the next payment. A reservation for your tour will not be considered firm until the deposit is received. By sending the deposit, you agree to be bound by our General Terms and Conditions.
- The final payment should be paid 90 days prior to the tour by check or 60 days prior to the tour by cable transfer. The transfer charge is on the own.
- For any changes made prior to the confirmed tour, the client may enjoy our free change options. However, if in case there are any extra losses occurred due to the reservation changes, you are required to pay for this part.
- The reservation deposit of USD200.00 per person is non-refundable if the client makes cancellation of the tour but it may be applied for your next trip within 18 months. The reservation deposit will not be calculated into the charge of the cancellation percentage.
- The cancellation penalty will be a certain percentage of the tour price. 15 days or more before the arrival day, no penalty except for the tour deposit, and the actual air or hotel cancellation fee if there is; 14 days to 3 days before the arrival day, the penalty is 20%; cancellation within 2 days prior to the arrival day is 30%.
- After the tour begins, any extra charges caused by clients’ changes will be added, as air cancellation fee, hotel cancellation penalty, etc. Any unused portion is neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- If the client cancels the trip, the client must notify us by mail or by fax. We calculate your refund on the day when we receive the written cancellation by Beijing time. All refunds to the client will be processed within 20 days of receipt of your cancellation.
- The above private guided tour is tailored for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other participants will be in your group. In other words, others will not join in your tour and you will not take part into any tours of others during our land services except the excursion parts of the Yangtze River cruises or any other cruises. For the whole of your tour you will benefit from a private guide and driver we provide. You will have flexibility within reason to agree with your guides on your daily departure, sightseeing and even mealtimes.
- Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa 20 days before your entry to China. We can send you a free official invitation to assist you to obtain your visa after the reservation deposit is received.
- If your tours contain other Asian countries arranged by us, you are requested to check and follow the visa policy of the country you are going to visit at the nearest embassy or consulate.
- Please be sure to check carefully your international and domestic air tickets you purchase so that you are fully aware of the policies of different airline companies.
- You are asked to visit the FAQs and Travel Essential of our website before the tour starts. After your confirmation, you are considered to understand and accept our FAQs and Travel Essential.
- The responsibility of our agent, parent company and affiliated companies is strictly limited. As a tour operator, we organize, promote, and sell tour programs consisting of certain travel services, including guide service, surface transportation, air transportation, water transportation, excursions and accommodations that we purchase or reserve from various suppliers. The suppliers providing services for our tour programs are independent contractors and they are not agents or employees of ours.
- To the extent that we are involved in booking air and/or cruise transportation for you, we act as your agent and not as an agent for the airline and/or cruise companies. However, we promise that we are responsible for the willful or negligent acts of our partner travel agents for the land services.
- We reserve the right to change the trains and flights we have arranged for you in the itinerary, and we make sure to guarantee your tour going smoothly unless the flights or trains are being cancelled or chartered.
- We will take all benefits and all losses of any fluctuations, lower or higher in airfares, cruise fares, currency devaluation, park fee increases, taxes, or fuel surcharges after we have received the full payment. And we reserve the right to correct promotional or pricing errors or to increase the tour price in the event of cost increases due to changes in airfares, cruise fares, currency devaluation, park fee increases, taxes, or fuel surcharges before we receive your reservation deposit.
- We are not responsible for acts of terrorism, political unrest, war, earthquake, landslide, delay or cancellation of the flights or cruises.
- We are not responsible for any unauthorized extra services that the client requires with the local agent, local guide or the driver temporarily in different cities beyond our confirmed itinerary. In this case, we will not take any responsibility for losses on shopping, extra attractions, destinations etc, but we will try our best to help our clients get out of the difficulties including chasing compensation if any damages or losses occur. Our mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every person who travels with us.
Early Bird Discount for China Tours
- Our special offer is valid for all the inclusive China tours, except the products of China City Packages (including 2013-SG04, 2013-SG05 and 2014-SG04) and bookings comprising only Yangtze cruise ship, hotel and/or flight reservations.
- Our quotation service is free to all at any time.
- If you book a tour we offer you up to a 10% discount on the total price according to the following conditions. If the date that your single payment in full arrives at our bank account is:
- 10% Discount
- 90 days before the start of the tour, a 10% discount will be offered. However, should you prefer to make a deposit first and then final payment later, we will give you a 5% discount.
- 6% Discount
- 60 days before the start of the tour, a 6% discount will be offered; No discount will be given to clients who confirm their booking but pay a deposit followed by a final payment later.
- 3% Discount
- 30 days before the start of the tour, a 3% discount will be offered. No discount will be given to clients who confirm their booking but pay a deposit followed by a final payment later.
- Acceptable ways for making one off payments are cable (wire) transfer, PayPal, credit card or Western Union. We regret that payment by check is unacceptable.
- This promotion is to enable more clients to enjoy our well-reputed service. Our primary concern is always for our customers' satisfaction with an emphasis on quality. Even though we are offering preferential prices our service remains as its usual high standard.
- This promotion starts from July 15, 2011. WarriorTours.com reserves the right to make the final decision regarding amount of discount.