Required Documents for Hong Kong Visa Application:
1. Your valid passport or travel documents in lieu of passport
2. A completely filled out visa application form
3. Your recent photograph (affixed to the application form)
4. Photocopy of proof of your financial standing, e.g. bank statements, savings accounts passbooks, tax receipts, etc. and proof of employment (if any), e.g. company leave letter, salary slips, etc.
5. Photocopy of proof of transportation arrangement, e.g. flight itinerary
6. Photocopy of proof of the proposed leisure visit to Hong Kong, e.g. receipt for a package tour to Hong Kong, itinerary, etc. (for leisure visit only)
7. Photocopy of proof of the proposed visit in the next destination after visiting Hong Kong, itinerary, etc. (for transit only)
8. Photocopy of proof of the proposed business visit to Hong Kong, e.g. letter issued by the applicant's employing company to confirm his/her proposed business activities in Hong Kong, invitation letter issued by a local company, letter issued by a trade body to confirm the applicant's attendance at trade fairs and exhibitions, etc. (for business visit only)
9. Photocopy of proof of relationship with the local sponsor (for family visit only)
10. Photocopy of proof of the proposed visit to Hong Kong (for purposes of visit other than leisure, transit, business or family visit)
Where to Apply the Hong Kong Visa
1. Through the Chinese Embassy and Consulates in your country;
2. Posting the application forms and supporting documents to the Hong Kong Immigration Department;
3. For foreign passport holders living in mainland China, you can submit the Hong Kong visa application form and supporting documents as well as your travel documents to the Immigration Division of the Office of the Government of the HKSAR in Beijing. The address is: No. 71, Di'anmen Xidajie, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009.
HKD 160 for Ordinary Visa; HKD 84 for Transit Visa
HKD 170 for Ordinary Visa and HKD 90 for Transit visa if issued by the Immigration Division of the Office of the Government of the HKSAR in Beijing.
Who needs to apply for a Hong Kong visa or travel permit
A person who need a visa or entry permit for visit (or purposes other than a visit) should obtain the appropriate visa or entry permit before traveling to the HKSAR.
Passport holders of the countries listed below DO NOT need a visa during the visa-free period. Travelers who are not from those countries or those who want to stay for a longer period exceeding the visa-free period, are required to apply for the appropriate visa or entry permit from the nearest Chinese embassies and consulates.
Who needs NOT to apply for a Hong Kong visa or travel permit
No visa or entry permit is required for any purpose if you are Holders of
Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Passport
British National (Overseas) Passport
Hong Kong Certificate of Identity
Hong Kong Re-entry permit (for entry from the Mainland of China and the region of Macau only)
Hong Kong Seaman's Identity Book
Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card
For more information on how to apply the visa please visit Visit Visa / Entry Permit Requirements for the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Entry to neighboring cities in China from Hong Kong
For travel from Hong Kong to the mainland Chinese cities such as Guangzhou, Shenzhen or Zhuhai and others, passports are required to be valid for 60 days and visa application and travel document requirements required are as same as those of a traveler who enter China from Beijing and Shanghai.
my boyfriend is a filipino and working recently in Taiwan. he wanted to visit me here, what are the requirements needed? for visa? thank you and hoping for your reply. have a nice day
Rhona, he doesn't need the entry permit for HK if he plans to stay for 14 days at most. All he needs to prepare are a valid passport, an onward or return ticket, and eough money to sponsor his stay in HK.
Rhona, he doesn't need the entry permit for HK if he plans to stay for 14 days at most. All he needs to prepare are a valid passport, an onward or return ticket, and enough money to sponsor his stay in HK.
hi my mom is working in hongkong, can i visit her every other 2 months if possible?
As long as you can get the entry permit or you are exempted from the entry permit, it would be fine to do so.
I'm a Filipina and i have a valid working visa in hk for 2 years. But i am still here in the Phillipines, my question, is it possible to come back to HK after 5 0r 6 months can it still be valid?
Well, it depends on the validity of the working visa. You can examine it carefully and find out the expiry date.
hi I'm here in saudi arabia..i'm go to hong kong on the next day,but my book ticket i'll stay for 1 day in hongkong stop over before im gonig home in the philippines.my friend in hong kong give me a hotel reservation but the reservation was name to her. it is possible that i can go outside the airport and meet my friend.
Hey, if you hold Filipino passport, the HK entry permit is not required and you don't have to tell the officer your accommodation arrangements. As long as you have a valid passport, onward flight ticket and money, the officer will allow you to leave the airport.
Good afternoon!Me and my boyfriend are planning to have a tour in HK for 3-4 days. And my sister said we can stay in their boarding house. After the tour, we're planning to go to Dubai to look for a job. What are the important things we should bring and remember?
If you don't need HK entry permit, then you should take a valid passport, an onward ticket to Dubai, and enough money to support your living in HK.
.how many pocket money do I have to prepare if I will go visit hongkong for 14days. I'm from Philippines.. .and what are the requirements ?
It is hard to tell how much you need to prepare for the pocket money. But as you will stay there for 14 days, I suggest you prepare your back count statement in case that they will check it. Apart from that, the round trip air ticket and hotel reservation prrof should be prepared.
As far as I know, if u dont have a bank account, u have prepared at list 20k is enough.
Hi. Im from philippines holding a passport philippines,here is my question again... I plan to go in hong kong for just only a visit because me and my boyfriend plan to meet there in HK.. did i need a visit visa,hotel accomodation,and my bank papers, did they accept a passbook from my bank account is it the original copy they needed? Or can my boyfriend do all of this in HK,and can i use it for a visiting there?
No, you don't need a visa. If you will stay with your BF, show his hotel reservation proof. Sometimes, the customs will ask for the bank statement, which is different from the passbook. But if you have a sponsor in HK like your BF, it is fine to prove that he can afford your expenses during your stay.
Hi..im from philippines holding a philippimes passport i would like to travel to hongkong for 13 days what should i need and what papers should i bring to show when i arrived in hongkong airport i hope to get a reply thank you pls send me a reply in my email more powers and god bless
You are exempt from visa for 15 days in HK. Except your passport, just show the customs your return air ticket and hotel reservation proof. As you will stay for a little long, they may ask for the bank statement as well.
Hi, i'am muslim filipina.. i have a boyfriend and his a hongkong citizenship we're plan to getting married in hongkong at his place.. how and what do we need to do? And what are the requirements do we need to get?
Here is what I know:1. Either one of you has to give a Notice of Intended Marriage (the notice) to the Registrar of Marriages (the Registrar) in the prescribed form either directly or through a civil celebrant of marriages.2. The Registrar may, at least 15 days after the giving of a notice, issue a Certificate of Registrar of Marriages to enable you to celebrate your marriage within three months from the date of notice giving if all the statutory requirements are met.3. A marriage has to take place at a marriage registry by a Registrar; or in a licensed place of worship by a competent minister or at any other place in Hong Kong by a civil celebrant of marriages.For more info, you can search the GOVhk.
Hi I'm Filipino domestic helper here in Hong Kong, on coming June I have 3 weeks holiday and I'm planning to visit Dubai what documents do I need to visit as a tourist there?
i think you need to consult the Duhai Embassy or consulate, or a local travel agency.
hi we are same situation i plan ion may yoo going dubai
u need to apply tourist visa from the local travel agency in dubai...