Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments

First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last
  • Replymiko
    4/24/2014 7:27:00 AM

good eve, any 1 could help me. im just being confused. i have been here in macau for 48 days, i used the 30 days already and then i extend my visa for 20 days. and my 20 days visa left is 2 days. and i planning to use the UV coz i plan to go in thailand to stay there for 2 or 4 days and then back to macau. is that the immigration in macau they still give me 30 days of visa? any 1 can help me plssss

• Brenda :4/24/2014 9:05:00 PM

i suggest that you stay longer in Thailand, like a week or so, and then i think you will get another 30 days when you go back to Macau.

• Replyoumar
    4/22/2014 3:01:00 PM

Hello my name is Oumar,i have a Niamey Niger passport,do i need a Visa to hong kong?

• Candy :4/23/2014 10:02:00 PM

no, you can stay in hong Kong without a visa for 14 days.

• ReplyKim
    4/21/2014 12:56:00 PM

Hi. I am planning to visit Macau-HK-China on Feb of 2015. Would it be possible to get a ticket from PH-Macau and CN-PH for the returning flight? Is it acceptable to do that?

• Jerry :4/21/2014 9:40:00 PM

yes, it is acceptable. Just wanna remind you that you have to have a valid Chinese visa before enter Mainland China.

• ReplyMary
    4/20/2014 5:10:00 AM

Hi there. I will be in Hongkong for a month this coming April 23-May 20, 2014 as I need to accompany my friend for her operation. She sponsored my visa. So will go home with her in Philippines on May 20. So my husband booked a ticket for us with my daughter on May 26-30 to Hongkong. Are they going to allow me again for another entry for 4 days staying there? What requirements do we need to show? Thanks ! Mj

• Kate :4/20/2014 10:28:00 PM

yes, you will be allowed to enter for another 4 days stay there. you also need to provide the reservation of a hotel in Hong Kong, and some pocket money.

• Replygeraldinegarcia
    4/14/2014 6:40:00 AM

hi i work before in hk as domestic helper10 yrs ago and now my friend wants meto work there again but i was overstayedand deported before.is it possible for meto work in hk again.

• Nancy :4/14/2014 9:38:00 PM

since it has been 10 years, i think you can have a try.

• ReplyRosamie
    4/13/2014 11:05:00 AM

Hello po. My fiance and i will meet in hk and will be staying of a friends house. I got an invitation letter from her with signature through email. And my fiancee sent me an affidavit that he'll be shoulder all my finances. Wla na po bang problema para ma offload? Thank you

• Grace :4/13/2014 10:56:00 PM

i think it is no problem. remember to print out the invitation letter from your friend and the afficavit from your fiancee.

• Replymichelle
    4/8/2014 11:00:00 AM

Hello I just want to ask coz I been working before in Hongkong as domestic helper then I exit in Macau first time coz of break contract then find an employer in Hongkong I enter again but suddenly after just two days on my employer my terminate again so after 14 days in Hongkong I exit in Macau again ist possible I can enter Hongkong again but I don't have any visa from any employer.how many days they can give me and what are the requirements I needed to enter Hongkong.Thank you Michelle

• Candy :4/8/2014 10:32:00 PM

so this will be your third entry to Hong Kong. i heard someone was given 10 days after many times enter and exit Hong Kong. so you can have a try.

• Replynej
    4/8/2014 2:28:00 AM

hi, we were going to Macau for 6 days vacation,everything is ready,our round trip air ticket and our hotel reservation...what mean by MOP?is it okey to bring my debit card or credit card instead of cash?

• Brenda :4/8/2014 9:42:00 PM

MOP is the money used in Macau.it is ok to take your debit card or credit card, but you'd better take some cash in MOP. it will be very convenient.

• ReplyMouctar
    4/5/2014 7:36:00 AM

Hi I am republique du Niger passport holder and I need a Russia tourist visa here in china is it possible if i can get it here since there is no Russia embassy in republique du Niger. And I have one year multiple chines Visa.

• fred :4/7/2014 10:16:00 PM

do you have a temporary residence permit in China? the Russian Embassy or Consulate general may require it. any way, just have a try.

• Replynej
    4/4/2014 6:56:00 PM

hi..i and my bf will go to Macau for a 6 days vacation.i am holding a Philippine passport and my boyfriend is US passport,are we together in a one lane at immigration?we already have our round trip air ticket and hotel reservation..and how much pocket money do we have for our travel?thank you

• Emma :4/7/2014 10:13:00 PM

yes, you are in one lane at immigration. at least MOP 5,000.

• Replythree
    4/2/2014 5:09:00 AM

My family and i going for vacation in macau. We have a round trip ticket philippines to macau and macau to philippines. Is it okay if i'll exit in macau and travel to dubai on my own? I planned to visit my friends there. I also have visit visa do i need a hotel reservation? THANKS.

• Candy :4/2/2014 9:01:00 PM

it is ok to travel to dubai on your own. a hotel reservation in Macau is required.

• Replyapril carreon
    3/27/2014 12:50:00 AM

Hello im i just wnt to ask.im planning to go to macau for 3-4 days alone do i need invitation letter?wat are the requirements needed.please help me.

• Candy :3/30/2014 10:45:00 PM

read the article on this page carefully for the documents required to visit Macau. http://www.warriortours.com/embassy/visa_passport/macau_visa.htm

• Replyjohara
    3/26/2014 3:48:00 AM

Hi.. were planning to enter hongkong and exit macau after 6 days of tour.. will it be possible?

• Jeanifer :3/26/2014 10:01:00 PM

yes, it is possible, but visitors from different countries are required different documents, so where are you from?

• Replylhen corella
    3/24/2014 4:51:00 PM

hi!we'll arrive in Macau, go to HK and fly back to manila via Hk airport.Do we need a visa if we'll visit hk coming from MAcau for just around 2 days? If so, can we get it on the spot? What are the processes we need to take note? I have s Philippine passport .how much would it cost?please send me all the details that we need know.

• Jack :3/24/2014 9:51:00 PM

Filipino passport holders are exempt from hong Kong visa for 14 days, so you don't need to apply the visa. but you need to provide the round-trip tickets, hotel reservation, and some pocket money.

• Replyjenalyn Picardal
    3/24/2014 3:35:00 AM

hi..i and my boyfriend will celebrate our first anniversary at Macau..we already book a flight round trip and have our hotel reservation.. we will stay at Macau for 6 days...i am holding my Philippine passport and my boyfriend is United states passport...i may ask if what else needed for our flight?thank you.

• fred :3/24/2014 9:48:00 PM

you also need to prepare some pocket money.

• ReplyLynn
    3/22/2014 9:13:00 AM

Hi, I have been making frequent visits to Macau for my Gf and I am wondering if my visa is still renewable on re-entry. Basically, I stayed in Macau for almost two months last year late august to late october (re-entering once), left for a month in november, then re-entered Macau and stayed for a month in december. I left Macau in january for a month and returned to Macau late february. now it's late march, but i am wondering if i can leave and re-enter again thru HK, as i am making plans to leave only in april. is that possible?

• David :3/23/2014 9:30:00 PM

how long are you going to stay in HK?are you still going to Macau or just stay in HK? by the way, where are you from? visitors from some countries are required to apply hk visa but some are not.

• ReplySally Catral
    3/18/2014 11:33:00 PM

I am holding a HK permanent visa and had applied for a renewal of Philippine Passport but it will be released in May 2014. I would like to go to Macau for a visit. Does macau immigration require me to show my passport upon entry or my HKID is sufficient for my entry?

• Fred :3/19/2014 10:38:00 PM

your passport is also required.

• Replyjoanna
    3/17/2014 10:11:00 AM

Hi I'm joanna,my friend lives in hongkong,now she invite me to visit hongkong,what are the thing that I needed to be a tourist in hongkong and how much pocket money I need too?

• Terry :3/17/2014 9:47:00 PM

hi Joanna,where are you from? the requirements are different for visitors from different countries.as for the pocket money, i heard it is at least USD 100 per day for one person.

• Replycatherine
    3/16/2014 8:14:00 PM

hi im a filipino passport holder, just want to know if there will be show money going to macau? me and my friends planning to tour in macau dis may 9.. what will be the needs to go to macau?? thankyou

• Jeremy :3/17/2014 9:45:00 PM

yes, show money is required. as Filipino passport holders, you are exempt from the Macau visa for 30 days, so you need to take your valid passport (at least 60 days), voucher of hotel reservation, round-trip air tickets, and show money (at least MOP 5,000).

• ReplyQueeng2
    12/11/2013 8:18:00 PM

I booked a ticket philippines to macau & hongkong phippines? Is this okay or is this allowed? If yes, wat should we prepare to avoid problems with the immigration. Thanks.

• May :12/12/2013 5:59:00 PM

yes, it is allowed. you need to prepare your valid passport, hotel reservation in Macau and Hong Kong, some pocket money, and round-trip air ticket (of course you have booked them).

• Ericha Solomon :2/7/2014 10:43:00 AM

how much minimum pocket money should i present in the immigration? please do answer so i could avoid problems in the immigration.

First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last