Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments

First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last
  • Replysheila
    5/25/2015 5:29:00 PM

Hi am planning to visit macau with my mom for 3 nights with hotel booking and after to visit hongkong and stay there for 4 days, can i take flight back to manila from hongkong or do i need to go back to macau and exit from there back to manila? Is the phil immigration will ask my ticket going to hongkong.? I am planning to take ferry going to hongkong as this is much cheaper to do.pls advice thanks

• William :6/8/2015 5:14:00 AM

Sheila, you can go back to Manilafrom Hong Kong. Generally speaking, he immigration will not ask your ticket for going to Hong Kong.

• Replysheryl
    5/24/2015 7:22:00 PM

hello..im from philippines. if i am a tourist in macau and i want to go shanghai and i want to stay in shanghai within 15 days. Can possible and how much money i show in immigration. Thanks...

• Cherry :5/25/2015 3:56:00 AM

Sheryl, as you don't have residence status in Macau, it's hard to apply from there. You can turn to an agency for help. You don't need to take a lot of money with you. Just make sure that you can afford your expense in mainland China.

• ReplyJane
    5/18/2015 5:44:00 AM

hi ! me and my friends be visiting hongkong and macau this july , we also plan to go to guangzhou i want to know if we need to get visa from the immigration in macau ? we will stay guangzhou overnight or less than 24 hours

• James :5/25/2015 3:54:00 AM

Jane, do you say you intend to go to Guangzhou from Macau? If so, after visiting Guangzhou, where will you go? As long as the next destination is not Macau or mainland China, you don't need to apply for the visa.

• ReplyJohn Philip
    4/28/2015 5:46:00 PM

Greetings! I'm John from Manila. Could it be possible if we enter hong kong via Macau? We can get a ticket, Manila-macau. Then our hotel accommodation is at hong kong. Could that be possible? Thank you for the respond

• Tom :5/11/2015 5:06:00 AM

John, of course you can go to Hong Kong from Macao. If you are Filipino passport holder, you don't need the entry permit for both regions.

• Replyshella
    4/29/2015 9:21:00 AM

Hi! I'm a D.H here in hk and we are a philippine passport holder. My 13yrs old daughter is here to visit me and take around hk. I just want to ask if it's possible to get another 14 days visa if she will exit to macao, Her 14days visa will expired on May 2 2015. I need your help...pls. ReplyThank you!

• ReplyLovely
    4/26/2015 6:38:00 PM

Hi! I just want to ask what documents needed if I'm going to Macau as a tourist because I go to Philippine vacation in 1 month I'm working here in Amman Jordan.

• Cindy :4/27/2015 4:33:00 AM

Hey, could you tell me which country do you come from?

• ReplyDennise
    4/27/2015 2:54:00 AM

I am a Transgender woman from the Philippines and I am planning to go to Hongkong 29th of May,. I dont work here in Manila because I have a fiancee who is supporting me.. My questions are.. is ok to travel without Certification of Employment? I have a ticket roundtrip and hotel reservation already... I dont have credit cards. but I have ATM cards three major bank.. what sort of question they will ask.? Pls. tell me.. as I dont like to be offloaded thats embarrassing..

• Gloria :4/27/2015 4:36:00 AM

Hi Dennise! The employment certificate is not required for entering HK. The credit cards are not required either, as long as you have enough money proving you can support your living in HK. Generally, they will not ask you questions. If being asked, you can present your passport, return tickets, hotel reservations, and financial standing proofs.

• ReplyMuntari
    4/24/2015 10:49:00 AM

Hi . How are you doing. I hope all is well with you. I am a Niger passport holder and got a one year multiple chinese visa but i was told niger passport is 14 days visa free to hong kong, My question is, Is it possible that I can fly from here to hong kong and back and forth to mainland china every 12 days? And what are the requirement to satisfy the hong kong immigration at the airport first entry !

• Dell :4/27/2015 4:40:00 AM

Muntari, you can fly from mainland to Hong Kong to activate another entry for mainland. However, if you keep do this for a long time, there is a risk that you may be rejected by HK Immigration. When first entering HK, you should hold a valid passport, an onward or return ticket, and aboundant money to afford your expenditure in HK.

• Replyleah
    4/23/2015 2:38:00 AM

im fr philippines want to ask if is possible for me to enter as a tourist in macao if already deported fr hk 1yr and 6months ago?

• Amy :4/26/2015 5:58:00 AM

It is hard to say, Sometimes, the immigration officers just judge whether to let you in at their own discretion. Anyway, you can try you luck there.

• Replykarel ann
    4/22/2015 4:38:00 AM

Hi..am from Philippines and am to visit my boyfrnd in Hk what documents do i need in immigration? i wll only stay for 14 days.

• Linda :4/26/2015 5:57:00 AM

You just need to take your passport, onward or return ticket, and abundant money to guarantee your expense in HK.

• Replyjho kits
    4/10/2015 6:30:00 AM

We are planning to have a trip in macau this month. What are the necessary documents that we have to bring, are there offloads in going to macau? We are 3 and we will have a group tour.

• John :4/19/2015 5:38:00 AM

Jho, do you hold Filipino passports? If so, you only need to take your passports, round way tickets, and sufficient money to support your visit. As long as you don't take forbidden articles with you, you are not required to offload anything.

• Replyche
    4/8/2015 10:36:00 AM

hi i will go to hk i have pasport, show money and i have bank statement. and i am employed here i have certificate of employment and some pay slip and hotel reservation also package tour..what else immigration wants?do they ask me more questions?

• Kathie :4/19/2015 5:34:00 AM

Hi, I personally think the douments you have are enough. Generally speaking, they will not ask you questions. However, if being asked, just answer them honestly.

• Replyjeanie
    4/7/2015 11:26:00 PM

hi! I'm a Philippine passport holder, we' re planning for a 5 days holiday in Hongkong next month May 2015 but my passport will expire in August 2015, I' ll be allowed to travel? There would be no problem from the immigration?

• Mike :4/19/2015 5:27:00 AM

Jeanie, generally speaking, if the remaining validity of your passport is more than one month by the time you are leaving HK, you will be allowed to enter. There should be no problems.

• ReplyMauristel
    4/4/2015 7:51:00 AM

HI! I and my fiance planning to go to macau next month and stay there for 4 nights.Is it ok that our ticket from cebu- hongkong and we will just take a boat to macau and our ticket way back to philippine is from macau to cebu?I just wanna know if there will be no problem with that?And may i know also aside of passport and round trip ticket if there is anymore document do i need to visit macau or hong kong?I am hoping for any reply..Thank you

• Nelson :4/19/2015 5:26:00 AM

Mauristel, if eveything goes well, there won't be any problem. Aside from your passports and round trip tickets, you should take abundant money at hand to sponsor your trip in the two places.

• Replymack
    4/14/2015 1:28:00 PM

I'm ofw from middle east and spending time to take vacation here in the Phil's, what is the requirements to go and have a tour in Hongkong.

• James :4/19/2015 5:02:00 AM

Mack, do you hold the passport issued by which country? You know, HK is visa free for citizens of many countries.

• Replydhona
    4/15/2015 10:36:00 PM

Hi am a filipino citizen..just finish my 30 days visa and another 20 days visa here in macau..i know that i can get another 10 days if i used my ultimatum visa,my question is can i go to hk and stay for 24hrs and then go back to macau? will it still be able to get my 10 days uv? thanks

• Helen :4/16/2015 5:00:00 AM

Dhona, since you have stayed there for quite a long time, which is beyond the required period for exempting entry permits, I'm afraid the immigration officer will deny your further entry if you just leave for 24 hours.

• ReplyEve
    4/13/2015 6:37:00 AM

Hi, I'm a Malaysian. Can I fly to Macau then from Macau to Hong Kong by ferry, then from Hong Kong fly back to Malaysia?tq

• Melly :4/16/2015 5:03:00 AM

Eve, Hong Kong allows Malysian nationals to enter freely for a stay no longer than 90 days and Macao allows them to enter for a stay less than 30 days, so you don't need the entry permits for both places if your stay is limited to the regulated period.

• Replyjho kita
    4/1/2015 9:13:00 PM

Hello...I just want to ask my friend come home feom hk just this march due to a break contract with her employer but wants to go with her friends back to hk for a tour.Is it okey for her to go back for a tour...will the immigration allow her?

• Heidi :4/16/2015 5:05:00 AM

would you mind telling me her nationality?

• ReplyJobelleRG needs help!
    2/28/2015 2:26:00 AM

hi, I am Belle, and I am a domestic helper here in HK for almost 3 years..I just want to ask on what to do, if I'm going to invite my cousin here in Hongkong for a tour. She is a first timer traveler and this is also my first time to invite any of my relative to come here. What documents should I'm going to prepare..? Do I need to go to Immigration to fill up some forms? please help me for this.. thank you so much! have a good day!

• Michael :4/1/2015 4:35:00 AM

Belle, which nationality does your cousin hold? HK is entry-free for many countries. Maybe the entry permit is not required for your counsin at all. If it is needed, you should fill up form ID 1003B(can be downloaded from thewebsite of HK Immigration Department) and submit your HK identity card photocopy, your passport photocopy as well as your cousin's application documents.

• ReplyZen
    2/23/2015 4:20:00 PM

Hi, I am a Filipino, currently staying in hongkong for vacation only, but I want to extend my 14 days free visa in second time for another 14 days, May I know if allow in hong kong immigration or consulate to exit in macau for second time from hongkong to macau and macau to hong kong?

• Nancy :4/1/2015 4:37:00 AM

Yes, it is allowed, but you can't frequently do so. Otherwise, the immigration officer may deny your entry.

First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last