Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments

First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last
  • ReplyGen
    6/28/2014 6:07:00 AM

Hi! Good day, I'm a Filipina and I'm planning to enter in Macau and going Straight to Hong Kong via ferry and then return to Macau for my flight to Manila. Is this possible? Thank you!

• Terry :7/1/2014 3:00:00 AM

How long will you stay in Hong Kong and Macau?If you stay in Hong Kong for less than 14 days and less than 30 days in Macau, you can do it without a visa.

• ReplyAidanErogul
    6/24/2014 12:42:00 PM

Hi. Im a Filipina and working in Macau. My turkish bf will visit and stay here for two weeks. He will get a round trip ticket and hotel accomodation. He called the consular at turkey and say that he needs a show money. Is it true that he need a show money when going here in macau? and how much? Thanks

• Peter :6/28/2014 5:25:00 AM

Perhaps show money is needed for his staya and it is at least 100USD per day! Turkish passport holders are allowed to stay there for 30 days exempt from visa, so the hotel reservationa and round trip plane tickets would help most!

• ReplyJazzy
    6/24/2014 9:30:00 AM

Hi i’m pilipino, i’m here in macau now as tourist, can i exit with other country like russia?

• John :6/28/2014 5:22:00 AM

I don't get why you have such confusion. You are surely allowed to get to other countries, as long as you have the valid visa, maybe for Russia.

• Replyjean
    6/25/2014 8:36:00 AM

Hello..! I am jean,from phil..I'll be having holiday in hongkong this coming novembre,for 10 days.I already have my roundtrip air ticket and hotel reservation.But my problem is,may i know how much money should i have to prepare for the showmoney?Thanks!!

• Iris :6/28/2014 5:26:00 AM

As I know, the things you have are enough for your stay! They may need you present showmoney or not. It is hard to say. However, to ensure a smooth trip, it is best to prepare that, 100USD per day!

• Replyeilegna
    6/26/2014 4:21:00 PM

hi good day! im from philippines and im planning to go to hk and macau. im travelling with my bf's aunt who is resident in hk. my question is what is the possible documents i need to bring? im still studying in college and graduating student and i also have my own business which is computer shop. do i still have to show money? btw im going to stay at my bf's cousin house and they are also resident at hk. and i also want to ask if possible if i will enter manila to hk for 2 days and go to macau for another 2days (by myself because my bf's aunt will be staying for long in hk) and in macau i will be booking a hotel.. and then i will exit in macau - philippines? is it allowed? please i need your advice. i dont want to be the one offloaded. thanks in advance

• Elina :6/28/2014 5:32:00 AM

As you will stay in his house, the round trip air tickets are needed. It is hard to tell whether you need show money. Just prepare it in case. For your stay, if there is hotel reservation proof, things will be easier. And it is ok to stay in HK and Macao for two days respectively.

• Replyjaicareyes
    6/20/2014 8:11:00 AM

Hi, just want to ask if there is a show money if for instance in Macau, my bf is there and he's inviting me to go there. I have my roundtrip tickets. I will be staying in his apartment. What else do I need to have? I'm a Filipino.

• Emm :6/21/2014 5:18:00 AM

an invitation letter from your bf is necessary. show money is also required, some say about MOP5,000.

• Replychu4sur3
    6/18/2014 1:08:00 PM

Hi to all,I'm a filipina i work here in qatar (ofw) I have a question what should I do if I want to visit to Macau.what is my requirements going to Macau?.thank you in advnce.

• Brenda :6/21/2014 5:17:00 AM

you need to prepare the round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation in Macau, your valid passport, and some pocket money.

• ReplyNice
    6/18/2014 4:48:00 AM

Hello, Good Day! I'm a Filipino and I'm planning to visit Macau and Hong Kong then return to Macau. My question is, what will happen to my 30 allowable days to stay in Macau if I'll visit Hong Kong then return to Macau? Would that affect my 30 allowable days in Macau? How many days should I expect if I'll return to Macau from Hong Kong? Hoping on your immediate response. Thank you.

• Bonnie :6/21/2014 5:14:00 AM

once you leave Macau for Hong Kong, the 30-day stay will expires, you will get another 30 or 20 day when you re-enter Macau.

• ReplyJomai
    6/17/2014 12:59:00 AM

Hi! I am a Filipina, I have one question.It is possible my travel plan?Manila to Macau, then to Hongkong and then to ManilaWhat documents do I need to prepare? Thanks!

• Jona :6/18/2014 2:35:00 AM

If you want to traveling in Macau and HK, your passport, your flights tickets to and back from HK, hotel booking in HK are necessary. If you stay in HK for no more than 14 days, in Macau for no more than 30 days, no visa is need for both of the two cities.

• Jomai :6/18/2014 11:20:00 PM

Thank you Jona! But what if I will entry to Macau then exit from Hongkong going back to Philippines it is possible?

• Jona :6/21/2014 5:22:00 AM

yes, it is possible.

• Replyneth
    6/18/2014 1:26:00 AM

hi im first traveller going to HK im just curious In the immigration in NAIA , what dobi need to bring ,im alone going to hongkong and i dont want to be the one who get offloaded

• Alice :6/18/2014 2:31:00 AM

The following items "dangerous drugs, psychotropic substances, controlled chemicals, antibiotics, arms, ammunition, fireworks, strategic commodities, rough diamonds, animals, plants, endangered species, telecommunication equipment, game, meat, poultry and powdered formula" are not allowed to taken into HK. Except those items, there is no strict prohibited / controlled items.

• Replyroldan
    6/17/2014 11:04:00 PM

I am planning to go to Abu Dhabi to look for job there with tourist visa. I will be staying with my cousin- a far side cousin:). Since our immigration is too strict with the requirement. Even I have affidavit of support as per my cousin they might look for a proof that we're cousin & I can't provide the doc, I am planning to buy one way ticket to hongkong and from there i'll fly to abu dhabi. Is that possible? thanks.

• ReplyShirley V. Arganoza
    6/10/2014 11:14:00 AM

Hi!I would like to ask about my situation?I was working in HK and that time I just renewed my contrac for another 2years and I went holiday in Phil supposed just for 14days but I didn't comeback again to work.So now,I am working other country but just want to know wether can I enter HK for visit?I would like to go there just for a short holiday but just worry that may effect some problem to immigration?Please I need your advice.Thank you.

• Uniya :6/14/2014 5:11:00 AM

It is hard to say. If your former boss in hong kong put foreward your acts to HongKong Immigration Department. Then there must be bad record of you and you will be refused to get into HK. If your boss doesn't do that, there won't be any problem. Wish you luck anyway.

• Replymahalia kaii
    6/4/2014 6:27:00 AM

Hi sir! How are u?im from philippines and im planing to go to lebanon next week to visit my boyfriend but because of being strick of imegration here we plan to bring ticket philippine to hongkong then get hotel reservation after this i will go to lebanon.is this possible?and do i need show money from philippine to hk? And how much?and do i need to bring round trip ticket?thank u so much

• Linda :6/4/2014 9:54:00 PM

It is impossible.

• Replyfate
    6/3/2014 9:11:00 PM

Hi.Me and my sister are Philippine Passport Holder and we're planning to go on a trip to Hongkong and Macau. Would there be any problem if we book a flight from Philippines to Macau, then from Macau we'll go to Hongkong then go back to the Philippines from there. Would we need a visa if we go to Philipiines directly to macau or from Macau to hongkong? Do we just need our Passport and pocket money of around Php 25,000 each? What else do we need for the trip so we won't encounter any problem? Hope you can help me. Thanks.

• Mindy :6/4/2014 10:02:00 PM

You do not need a visa for HK if you can provide the returning ticket from HK to Philippines. The visa is also not needed for providing the ticket from Macau to HK. Without the visa, you still need to prepare your passport, the pocket money and the hotels' reservation in both HK and Macau, so that you will not meet any problems.

• Replymariberth
    6/3/2014 12:44:00 AM

Hello there, i am a domestic helper here in hong kong. And my husband and son(3years old) will be here for a tour on july 2014. Is it really recommended that they are to bring with them an invitation letter?

• Mary :6/4/2014 10:02:00 PM

You are higly suggested to take bring them an invitation letter.

• ReplyChibiyen
    6/4/2014 2:52:00 PM

Hi! we are planning to go to Macau stay there for 1 night then go to Hongkong stay there for 4 nights then return to Macau stay there for another 1 night before returning to Philippines. Are we allowed to do that with our Philippine Passport?

• Replyklarenze
    5/25/2014 6:38:00 AM

Hi!im klarrenze I just want to ask if what other documents we need to travel to macau (as tourist) we already have a passport/round trip ticket/and hotel reservation. Ill be there together with my cousin who is a dost scholar and he is concerned if he can pass the immigration and what else docs do we need we dont want to be denied! :) its our first time to travel abroad so please please help! Thank yoi very much!

• Sara :5/26/2014 3:40:00 AM

Hi, Klarenze. Would you mind tell me where you come from?As I know, many countries' citizens do not need a visa to enter that city for traveling.

• ReplyTAN CHIN HWA
    5/17/2014 2:01:00 AM

Hi there, im a Malaysia passport holder who wish to travel Hong Kong via Macao. I want to ask if i stay 30 days in Macao, then i leave Macao to Hong Kong, is that possible for me to back Macao after few days? If i stay less than 30 days in Macao, thn leave to Hong Kong, is that possible for me to back Macao again? Thank you.

• Josey :5/18/2014 10:12:00 PM

Theoretically, it is possible. But don't do that too frequently, or they will deny your enter.

• ReplyNenith Savillaga
    5/12/2014 6:27:00 AM

Hi I'm Filipino... Planning to visit my country this coming July..But my passport has 4 months left before it's expireIs there any trouble when I comeback to hongkong?

• Sara :5/15/2014 5:29:00 AM

Problems exist. The passport with validity over 6 monthes can reach HK. You will be rejected to enter if your valid only has 4 monthes.

• ReplyMohd Ali
    5/9/2014 1:52:00 PM

i am now in china shanghai with enter visa to china can travailing to Hong Kong for one day and back to China?i will travail by Train?

First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last