Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments

First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last
  • Replymae
    1/27/2015 6:52:00 AM

Hi I''m filipino citizen is there an expiration for hongkong affidavit of support/consent? Im planning to go to hk this 2015 and my affidavit of consent is used for 2014,is it still valid to use for 2015? thanks

• Rina :2/2/2015 9:26:00 PM

As I know, you need to have a new one for your travel in 2015. The one for 2014 has expired.

• ReplyTwiniee
    1/27/2015 5:44:00 AM

Hi! I just want to ask if its okay to exit hongkong when I am in Macau? Ive been to hongkong for a week already and go to macau for one month. Is it okay if i exit to hongkong again if i have with me the ticket to hk - manila ? Can i stay there for a week?

• Henry :2/2/2015 9:24:00 PM

Yes, it is fine to go back to HK for stay for another week and then fly home. You won't have any trouble with this.

• ReplyMark
    1/21/2015 12:30:00 AM

hi, i'm planning to visit macau by the end of this month and will be staying at a hostel..my entry will be thru hongkong..will my hostel reservation in macau be accepted by hong kong immigration..or do i have to book for a hongkong accommodation as well so i will not be denied entry..i am from the Philippines..please advise

• Shonali :2/2/2015 9:23:00 PM

Hi, the Macao accommodation reservation is accepted by Hong Kong customs. Don't worry!

• ReplyJoan
    1/20/2015 4:41:00 AM

Hi,I have this Hongkong affidavit of support last 2014 do I need new one if I'm going this 2015?

• Replyivy
    1/13/2015 11:57:00 AM

Im ivy domestic helper here in hongkong i just want to ask my husband planning to have a 14days vacation here in hongkong on mid of april but he is currently working in taiwan as factory worker what are necessary documents he will provide to go here or he will need to applying for visa?how about the re-entry to taiwan?please anyone could help me?

• Shasha :1/19/2015 9:36:00 PM

Philippine passport holders are exempt from visa for 14 days, so your husband don't need a visa. If he will stay with you, you can send him an invitation letter. Then together with his round trip air ticket and passport, he will be allowed to enter HK. As you mentioned that he is working in Taiwan, I believe he should have been granted certain permit for that. If so, just ask him to present the permit for re-entry.

• ReplyBea
    1/10/2015 11:49:00 AM

Hello I'm from the PH and I will be travelling to HK for tourism this mid year. By then I will be a fresh graduate student from college so I will have no bank statements or any of that sort to present. What are the things that I need to prepare, (except from hotel bookings, passport, and return ticket) to the immigration so I won't get deported? And how much show-money would I be needing, if it applies? Thank you so much.

• Susan :1/19/2015 9:41:00 PM

Well then, you can prepare a bank statment of your parents in case. Usually, they may ask 100USD for each day for show money. Sometimes, they don't check that. Under this circumstance, your passport, hotel bookings and return ticket would be enough.

• Replycha
    1/8/2015 6:11:00 AM

Hi! Im from philippimes ang we are planning to visit hk on.august.our entry point is macau, from there take ferry to hongkong and stay there for atleast 5 days and back to macau for exit to phils.is it allowed?? Is it free of charge?

• Shun :1/19/2015 9:42:00 PM

Yes, it is allowed and it is free of charge to go through the immigration.

• Replycandid
    12/28/2014 8:18:00 AM

Warm greetings! We are Filipino family who will be on vacation to Hong kong by March2014. We are planning to go to shenzhen for a one day tour from hong kong. Do we need to obtain a visa or we can have it at the border? Thank you.

• Grace :1/7/2015 2:23:00 AM

You are not able to get a VOA at the border, so you need to apply for a single entry Tourist L in advance in your country.

• ReplyJhennn
    12/29/2014 8:24:00 AM

Is it possible to pass the IO here in Philippines with a 35days roundtrip ticket to HongKong! Thankyou.

• Replyann orense
    10/24/2014 9:41:00 PM

hi i'm from Philippines. I am18 years old and I want to travel to macau alone, may I ask what are the documents and things I need to prepare. I will be staying in my tita's house their. thank you.btw, i'm a first timer

• Moore :10/28/2014 5:38:00 AM

You enjoy a 30-day free entry to visit Macau. You are suggested to prepare your valid passport, an invitation letter from your tita and the immigration officer may require these documents.

• Charlie :12/26/2014 3:05:00 AM

How about may gf mam she wanna visit me here in macau..? What what document do we need

• Edson :12/27/2014 9:38:00 PM

Which country are you from? If also from Philippines, you are exempt from visa for some days. It is fine to just show the immigration your passport, round trip air ticket and hotel reservation proof.

• Replyvic
    12/22/2014 10:40:00 AM

Hi,My family is traveling to Hongkong next week. but our ticket is Manila to Macau. Then Hongkong to Manila. once we arrived in Macau we will take a ferry to Hongkong. is this allowed. Thanks

• Replylove destri
    12/18/2014 4:27:00 AM

hi, im a filipino, im travelling to hongkong in august 2015, and exit in macau. were staying in hongkong for 5days and 2 days in macau. im planning to go to guanzhou and shenzen from hongkong, what are the necessary docs and how to get there from hk? thanks

• Replyliza
    12/16/2014 8:15:00 PM

Hi. Im a Filipino. We are planning to go Macau and HK in Sept 2015. What are the necessary documents needed if you traveling with your family?I have 2 kids ages 5 and 10 years old. Our entry point will be in Macau then Hongkong is the exit point. How much money we need to bring for 2days in Macau and 2 days in Hongkong? Do i need to present my bank statement?

• Shonali :12/17/2014 8:42:00 PM

According to the regulations, you can enjoy visa-free access to Macau and HK. So just prepare the round trip air ticket and the hotel reservation proof, which can be either for HK or Macao. It would be best to prepare the bank statement in case the customs would check. Without knowing your budget for the transportation, accommdaotion, dining and others, it is really hard to tell you how much is fine. Anyway, for your family, at least CNY800-1,000 is needed.

• Replyelyn
    12/16/2014 9:32:00 AM

Hi! Im 22 Philippines Passport holder. My mother is working as a DH in hongkong for about 10yrs. I planned to have a christmas vacation in hongkong. My mother sent me a notarized letter of invitation from Phil.comsolate in.Hongkong. she also sent me her copy of contract, passport and HK id. May I ask if that documents are enough not to be offloaded here in airport immigration? Thankyou!

• Lina :12/17/2014 8:39:00 PM

Yes, these documents will help. Also show the immigration your air ticket for the round trip and you will have no problem getting into HK. Good trip.

• ReplyJenelyn G.
    12/13/2014 10:51:00 PM

Hi. Good day. I am visiting hk this jan 18, 2015. I have a roundtrip ticket, passport, and invitation letter but i'll be staying there for 33 days. Is there a possibility that i might get offload because i'll be staying there for more than a month? Thank you.

• Garry :12/14/2014 3:25:00 AM

I guess you are exempt from visa for a month there, right? If you plan to stay there for 33 days, you are suggested to apply for stay extension at least a week before.

• Replymary grace g
    12/3/2014 12:44:00 AM

I am a filipina and its my 3 years here in HK and my HK work visa will expire this coming DEC 18,2014 is it OK to exit Macau before a week of the said expiration date?

• Chuke :12/14/2014 3:23:00 AM

Yes, it is fine.

• Replyjaz
    12/3/2014 3:05:00 PM

Hi, im was terminated by my employer last november 5 in hongkong and im currently staying in macau now,i haven't yet find an employer in hongkong,my plan is to go back to hongkong again to find job and after go back to macau again to wait for my working visa.is it ok and legal?i need answer please.thanks

• Teddy :12/6/2014 9:24:00 PM

Theoretically, it is ok to do this and I believe you are exempt from visa in the two cities. But if you commute between the two cities too frequently, the customs will find that from your passport and you may be fined or refused to enter. Don't take the risk. I have a way for you. If you wanna stay a little longer in HK, try to apply for an extension. The same with Macau.

• Replychie
    11/28/2014 9:02:00 AM

hi. im a filipino citicen and its my first time to travel international and my plan is to go in hongkong for 2 days and 1 night in macauand back to manila with my friend. do i need a visa? is there a show many needed? what are the things need to know in going hk and macau.. hope u can help me. thanks!!!

• Mina :11/29/2014 8:38:00 PM

No visa is needed for either of the destinations, because you are exempt from visa for some days in Macao and HK. Just prepare the round trip ticket and hotel reservation proof and you won't have a problem getting into the two places. Sometimes, the immigration may check the show money and the basic rule is at least 100USD per day during your stay.

• ReplyMili DC
    11/28/2014 7:39:00 AM

Hi! We are traveling to macau from the philippines by next week then we'll be transferring to hongkong via ferry. Is it ok that the ticket we have is manila to macau while the return ticket is hongkong-manila? Hope to hear from you the soonest please.God BlessThanks,Mili

• Juma :11/29/2014 8:36:00 PM

Yes, your round trip ticket into Macau and leaving from HK is fine. Don't worry!

• ReplySheryl
    11/25/2014 8:02:00 PM

Hi, i just wanna ask if i can visit to macau after my contract in hongkong. My working visa will end at dec.9 for working insix months here.. And i am planning to stay with him for a few days before going back to philippines! He will come to hk and we come back together in macau.. Is that ok i can come to macau and stay with him for awhile. Tnx for your time!

• Finda :11/26/2014 9:34:00 PM

Hi, you can try to apply for entension to stay for a little longer (no more than 4 weeks) at the Immigration Department in Hk.

First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last