Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments

First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last
  • Replyshamjith
    12/15/2015 4:07:00 AM

Hi,I'm an Indian Citizen working under a job permit in HK currently now and possess a HKID card. when my job permit expires I would like to stay for couple more days may be like 2 weeks.Will it be sufficient if I go to Macau and then return to HK as a tourist,if so how many days I need to stay in Macau...or is there other ways to stay in HK without going to other country..Please advise

• Vera :12/16/2015 2:27:00 AM

You can go to Macau and then re-enter as a tourist. You just need to stay in Macau for a few days. There is no specific time limit.

• Replyaloediyah
    11/1/2014 9:59:00 AM

Hi!I am a filipino citizen and a non-working spouse. My husband is an ofw. We are planning to go to Macau from Manila and stay for 3 days and take a ferry ride to Hongkong for 2 days before returning to Manila. Do we need to provide bank statement or bank certificate or bank passbook will suffice? How much total money should our bank account have?

• Douglas :11/4/2014 10:57:00 PM

You enjoy a 30-day free entry to visit Macau and 14-day free entry to visit HK. You are suggested to prepare your bank statement, round trip tickets and hotel booking in case the immigration officer requires to see. Since you stay with your husband, you two can use one bank statement. There is no limitation on the money, but the more the better.

• emerson :12/14/2015 10:55:00 AM

good evening im pilipino passport holder this coming december 21 is my flight going to macau i have roundtrip ticket from december 21 to january 4 and i have letter invitation from my friend he from consulate in macau but now i have have work in philippines my question is possible that im not going to offload thanks to your reply....

• Nina :12/16/2015 2:25:00 AM

Emerson, don't worry. In normal cases, you won't be offloaded. You can enjoy a 30-day free entry to Macau actually. You need to take your passport, enough money (at least MOP 5000), and round-trip tickets.

• ReplyTeresa
    10/26/2015 10:32:00 PM

I am Filipino holding Philippine passport, planning to visit Hongkong for 7 days and go to Macau for 2 days, i am flying to Hongkong from Manila and plan to fly back from Macau to Manila.. would it required a visa just to fly back to Manila from Macau airport.. would i required a visa to do that. My passport is less than 30 days valid when i enter Macau would it be a problem?

• Zoe :12/6/2015 3:01:00 AM

No, the visa is not required, but you need to renew your passport. Otherwise, you may be forbided to enter.

• ReplyRon
    10/24/2015 11:36:00 AM

Hi, currently im working here in saudi arabia and planning to drop by in Hongkong for total of 5 days. Heres the scenario:From saudi arabia, My stop over is Hongkong and my next flight going to Philippines after 3 days. Then after the 3 days I go to Philippines. Of course my returning pattern of flight will be the same going to saudi arabia, The question is I can enter again to HK for another 2 days (My return flight from HK to Saudi Arabia after 2 days) even I already entered in HK last time? Thank you in advance.

• Michelle :12/6/2015 3:02:00 AM

Yes, you can.

• Replyirene
    10/21/2015 7:31:00 PM

I am from singapore. I'm going to zhuhai to visit a relative. If I stay longer than 14 days , can I hop over to macau for a day , stamp my passport & re - enter zhuhai again for another 14 days. Or must I travel to hongkong in order to extend another 14 days in zhuhai. Singapore passport no need visa to China. Please advise.

• Cindy :12/6/2015 2:58:00 AM

Irene, you can go to Macau for one one and then back to activate another 14-day stay.

• ReplyDilsad
    11/23/2015 11:43:00 PM

Hello, i am Dilsad from India. Now i am in Macau for 30 days without a VISA, i am also planning to visit ZHUHAI as it is nearby, may i go to ZHUHAI without a VISA

• Dora :12/6/2015 1:57:00 AM

Dislad, you have to get a visa to go to Zhuhai. It's possible that you can get it upon arrival, but I can't say you will get it for sure. If you can't get the VOA, then you need to apply for one from Macau at the Office of the Commissioner of PRC Foreign Affairs Ministry.

• ReplyAhmed
    11/21/2015 2:21:00 AM

Hello! I'm Ahmed Pakistan national, student in qinhuangdao. I want to visit macau in these coming new year vacations. For Pakistanis need visa for macau. Please guide me where I can get macau visa in China?

• Linda :12/6/2015 2:10:00 AM

Ahmed, you can get it from the Macau SAR Office in Beijing. The detailed address is: 26 F, China Resource Building, No. 8, North Street, Jianguomen Gate

• Replyjaylord
    11/6/2015 12:06:00 AM

hi I am a philippine passport holder and my boyfriend and I are getting married this coming january, were planning to have a tour to hongkong for few days for the honeymoon, is it possible for us to have a 2-3 days tour in china

• Dan :12/6/2015 2:11:00 AM

Jaylord, if you want to tour in mainland also, you need to apply for an L type visa in advance.

• Replyregine
    12/2/2015 2:40:00 AM

Hi! Good day... My family plan to go to hongkong and macau this summer, my question is our ticket is clark to hongkong and may i know if there is any problem if our return ticket is from macau to manila?? thank you very much..... God Bless!!!

• Sandra :12/6/2015 1:49:00 AM

Regine, I think it's ok. If you can enjoy free entry policy in the areas, the officers may not examine the tickets. Even they do this, I think the tickets are fine.

• ReplyJohn Marsala
    11/29/2015 11:34:00 PM

I have a USA passport with a multiple entry, 90 day, 10 year visa for China. Can I enter Hong Kong every 90 days and return to Mainland China and continue my stay. If so, for what period of time must I visit HK before re-entering PRC and is there a limit to how many times I can do this ie exit re-enter?

• Jack :12/6/2015 1:51:00 AM

John, there are no special rules about this issue. That means you can exit from mainland to HK, stay there for a short time and then back to mainland. However, I personally don't think you can do this many times. If you do this too often, you may draw the attention of immigration officers and they may suspect your motivation.

• ReplyMike
    8/17/2015 5:26:00 AM

Hi, my partner is a Filipino national and passport holder. We want to do a trip to Hong Kong and Macau for a total of 16 days. 10 days in Hong Kong at the start of our trip, then 6 days in Macau and finally on the last day returning to Hong Kong and going to the airport to get our flight home.I will be ok as I am an EU citizen but I'm aware that Filipino nationals are allowed 14 days stay in Hong Kong and 30 in Macau, but I am confused how it works if the total trip time is 16 days although we would only be in Hong Kong for 11 days total. Any advice would be really appreciated.

• York :10/12/2015 4:26:00 AM

Mike, it's OK. There won't be problems.

• ReplyLa-Vita
    9/23/2015 8:12:00 PM

Next year I am planning a trip for my husband and I to Hong Kong and want to go to Macau. Do I need a visa for both I plans to stay 2 weeks in Hong Kong and just about 3 days in Macau.

• Selena :10/12/2015 3:55:00 AM

Would you please tell me your husband and you nationality?

• Replyangeline
    9/20/2015 5:05:00 AM

Hi,good day ..i am a philippine passport holder,me and my school teacher has a plan to travel to hongkong and visit guangzhou for the canton fair on october 19-23 .. What will be the requirements for us to get a china visa?? And is it possible if my proffessor is my only sponsor for this travel??coz i dont have bank statement ..thank you for your answer ..

• Vivian :10/12/2015 4:00:00 AM

Hi, you need to get an invitation letter from the fair organizer. Apart from that, both of you need to prepare the following documents: a valid passport, a photocopy of the passport's data page, an application form, a recent passport style photo, an invitation letter, and a financial standing document. If you can't provide the financial proof, you can provide your student certificate and your professor's sponsor letter for you.

• ReplyRYAN GEORGE DCOSTA,   India
    11/15/2012 11:36:00 PM

I WANT TO VISIT ZHUHAI FROM MACAU AIRPORT AND WANT TO STAY 3-NIGHTS.CAN I GET TOURIST VISA FOR 3-DAYY IN LOCAL COUSTAMS. AND CAN I GO EVERY DAY TO MACAU AND BACK TO ZHUHAI AT NIGHT. I AM AN INDIAN HAVING INDIAN VALID PASSPORT, STAYING IN INDIA

• Kelly :11/16/2012 6:48:00 PM

you have to obtain the chinese tourist visa for Zhuhai through the Chinese Embassy in India.
      if you go every day to Macau and back to Zhuhai, you need a multi-entry visa.

• josephine :7/24/2015 7:59:00 AM

i want to travel to macau , i have my round trip ticket , Certificate OF EMPLOYMENT , itr , company id .. and worth 30thousand pesos .. if this is okay ?

• Kelly :10/12/2015 4:02:00 AM

Yes, it's ok.

• ReplyMauricio
    7/6/2015 5:10:00 AM

Hi, I am from Colombia, I am in hong kong as tourist, i don't need a visa to stay here only during 3 months maximum, I would like to know if after that 3 months I go to china a week can I come back to HK to get another 3 months more? how many times I can to do this? can I to do this each time my 3 months as a tourist expire, coming into HK just with my passport? thank you very much for your answer, life bless you.

• Alice :9/13/2015 4:49:00 AM

Yes, you can go to China for a week after the 90 days run out and then reenter, but you can't always do this. If you do this too frequently, the officer may doubt your motivation and stops you from entering.

• ReplyLee Vaun
    10/3/2014 5:54:00 AM

Good Day! Hello, Im Lee Im from Philippines and planning to visit HK this coming January 2015. I will be travelling with my English partner.. We are planning to stay in HK for 13 Days will they still check my bank statement if my partner will be spending all the cost there? If still, will PHP 50,000 be enough? And also my friend told me that it will be 80% chances that Immigration wont allow me if I will stay there for 13 days.. She advised me that we will assume to stay there for 3 days so it will be smooth in the immigration and when we will be in HK we will just extend our days there up to 13 Days and will just rebook my return flight.. Will be that okay? And also the hotel voucher should be on my name? Thank you

• Ted :10/16/2014 6:01:00 AM

Personally speaking, your friend's idea can be a good choice. There is no requirements for the bank statement. Howeve, the more, the better. You are suggested to ask your teacher to prepare a proof to show that she/he can cover your expense. You need to put your name on the hotel voucher, too. If your name is not listed on that, you may also get rejected.

• Ramona d. Dimla :8/30/2015 2:56:00 PM

Hi im planning to have a vacation this coming sept 2015 together with my 2 sisters i want to spend our bdays together at Hongkong and i will be the one who will pay the expenses i am not employed here but i am financially stable because i have an arab fiancee, before i tried to go alone in singapore but the immigration offloaded me. Do you think do i have any chance again together with my sisters and what paper they would need from me... Thanks in advance hope you'll reply

• ReplyAprille Mae
    6/25/2015 2:57:00 AM

hi, I just want to inquire co'z I'm planning to visit my friend in Guangdong,but have not yet the exact date.. and i will take the bus going there from here in hongkong, do i need to apply for a visa too?

• Jina :9/6/2015 5:51:00 AM

Yes, you need to apply for it.

• Replyelyzer
    8/18/2015 5:23:00 AM

hi.. im elyjake from philippines i and my mom are going to HK this August. we will be staying there for 3 days and 2 nights. we already requested my moms friend to send us an invitation letter from hongkong. do we need that?..weve got air tickets. passport ..do we need show money?how much would it be?... our main problem is .. my mom worked in china for 3 years with just a tourist visa and just returned here this may. can this be a problem at the immigration??.also my mom just renewed her passport so that the visa cant be seen...

• ReplyMia
    6/22/2015 11:19:00 AM

Hi. Good evening. I'm a philippine passport holder and I am currently here in macau. I entered macau last month and went in hkg last week and stayed there for overnight and went back to macau. I'm planning to go to mainland China by the end of the month coz my 30 days visa will expire and eventually go back to macau the next day for a 20 days extension. Now my question would be ' I'm going to dubai by the month of July and I'm planning to depart from hkg. Is there gonna be a problem for double entry? Coz to sum it up I will stay in macau for 46 days, then hkg an overnight, mainland China an overnight also. Thank you.

• Frank :6/23/2015 3:06:00 AM

I think there won't be problems.

• ReplyRajnish Singla
    6/21/2015 5:13:00 AM

Hi,We are a family of four from India and travelling to Hong Kong on 20th July. We plan to board Star Cruise Virgo (Hong Kong-High Seas-Hong Kong) and will visit Macau for a day. My question is, do we need multiple entry Hong Kong visa to visit Macau and boarding Star Cruise or single entry visa is OK? Is multiple entry visa available on arrival for Indians?Thanks for your response.

• Nancy :6/23/2015 3:08:00 AM

Rajnish, actually, as long as your stay in Hong Kong does not exceed 14 days and in Mcau does not exceed 30 days, you don't need the entry permit.

First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last