Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments

First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last
  • ReplyAnuj
    9/1/2014 5:59:00 AM

We are planning to visit hkg and zhuhaido we need china visa to visit Zhuhai as indian national

• Jimmy :9/2/2014 8:53:00 PM

Yes, you need a Tourist visa for visiting Zhuhai and it is suggested to apply in advance in your country.

• ReplyIvy
    8/28/2014 9:53:00 PM

Good day! I'm from the Philippines, I and my BF will go to Macau this coming Dec.,we already have our round trip tickets (Manila-Macau-Manila) and we are staying there for about 7days. Upon my Aunt's invitation, we will stay on her house who is currently working there w/ blue card(working visa). She will also shoulder some of our expenses.What other documents/requirements and how much money do we need to bring?Thank you

• Kevin :9/1/2014 5:54:00 AM

You also need to have an invitation letter of your aunt. Sometimes. you may be asked for showmoney when going through the immigration, 100USD per day. Just prepare that in case. As you mentioned that your aunt will shoulder some expenses, it is hard to tell how much you should take.

• ReplyRebecca
    8/28/2014 9:43:00 PM

Hello, I am planning to have a few days visit in HK to meet my boyfriend there. I have my passport, return ticket hotel reservation and pocket money. What else do I need? Thank you

• Nick :9/1/2014 5:47:00 AM

If your country is among the countries exempt from visa in HK, all you prepared are enough.

• ReplyJoaquin
    8/28/2014 12:49:00 PM

How do we lessen the chance of getting offloaded here in the philippines? We are going to HK (bought a travel package from a travel agency). Problem is I think we are a red flag to the IO because:We are freelancers, so we have no company id if they'll ask us. But we are financially capable to go through this trip.What we plan to bring:1. our etickets/roundtrip tickets (obviously)2. itinerary provided by the travel agency3. we are willing to print our bank statement of accounts to prove that we do have more than enough money4. Php10-15k of show money eachIs this enough for us to "pass"? Any suggestions?

• Sally :9/1/2014 5:50:00 AM

these documents are enough for your travel in HK and I believe you won't have any problem in applying for a visa.

• Replyanthony
    8/31/2014 10:36:00 PM

hi im a filipino currently working in brunei. im planning to visit hong kong for 3days in nov. from clark to hk. hk to clark. my question is do i need to pay philippine travel tax? im returning to my workplace from mln. thank you

• ReplyCindy
    8/21/2014 12:56:00 AM

Hi, Good afternoon. Just wanna ask. Twice offload. Im.going to.hong kong for vacation spend time of my american boyfrend, im staying with him, im a filipina. My problem is, the immigration need a AFFIDAVIT SUPPORT FROM.BOYFRIEND CERTIFIED BY PHIL. CONSULATE? My bf already go to phil. Embassy in hk, the officer said that only the member of family/relatives can get the affidavit. So, now what should i do? I wanna go back again in hong kong. Any idea. Pls help me

• Cathy :8/21/2014 2:31:00 AM

You are from Philippine?If so, you can enjoy a 14-free entry to HK with your passport, round trip tickets to HK and invitation letter from your BF. If yo stay longer, you can ask your boy friend to provide you an invitation letter to agree that he will be your sponsor during your staying HK. For more details, you may need to consult the HK Immigration Department for asking directly. If they really require it, you may only can use the free-entry to stay in HK.

• Replyjushiel dela cruz
    8/20/2014 10:39:00 PM

hi im from philippines..can i need ur help..im planning for tourist visa in macau.what are rhe requirements..if immgration asked me why im tourist visa what i should i say for them so that they didnt hold me..im afraid if they hold me..plz help me tell me if how to do..

• Mona :8/21/2014 2:17:00 AM

But according to the regulations, you don't need a visa for the purpose of tourism in macao. Philippines passport holders are allowed to stay there for 30 days without a visa. You just need to prepare the round trip ticket and hotel reservation proof.

• ReplyAnne
    8/20/2014 8:33:00 AM

Hi! I am a holder of ROC Taiwan Passport. i hv my PROC travel document and a single entry visa to Hong Kong. Upon arriving Hong Kong Intl airport, we will transit thru skypier going to Macau directly, from Macau, we will be back to HOng Kong on the same day. Will my single entry visa to Hong Kong ok? I

• Yoyo :8/21/2014 2:21:00 AM

Yes, your single entry visa is ok to enter HK, for you don't need to go through the immigration by ferry from Skypier to Macau.

• ReplyMaria
    8/19/2014 8:17:00 AM

I am travelling with a friend holding a taiwanese travelling doc and single entry visa. Could she enter macau as port of entry but travel back to hong kong as exit point?

• Yoyo :8/21/2014 2:13:00 AM

Yes, it is doable, but I heard the stayb duration should be within 7 days.

• Replyjeremyfaith
    8/12/2014 4:00:00 AM

Hi! I am a Filipino working in Singapore and I want to have a tour in Macau and Hongkong on February 2015. Is it possible for me to enter Macau from SG then exit from Hongkong going back to SG? Tickets will be SIngapore-Macau then Hongkong-Singapore. Thank you.

• Robinson :8/13/2014 10:05:00 PM

Yes, it is fine to buy ticket like this. As you are filipino, you are exempt from visa to stay in on more than 30 days in Macau and no more than 14 days in Hong Kong. You just need to show the around trip ticket and hotel reservation proof to enter Macao and HK.

• Replykz
    8/7/2014 9:51:00 PM

We booked a ticket Philippines to Hongkong & Macau to Philippines for a 4day tour. We have our round trip tickets already , a hotel voucher in Hongkong only since we will not be staying in Macau. We'll just be there for a wholeday tour and exit Macau to Philippines in the evening. Do we need show money in both Hongkong and Macau? How much? What other documents should we prepare to avoid problems with the immigration? Thanks.

• Susan :8/11/2014 9:12:00 PM

Generally, the round trip air ticketa nd hotel vouch are enough. If you wanna make sure that everything will be fine, prepare a bank statement of the lastest 6 months.

• ReplyMaria
    8/5/2014 11:38:00 AM

Hi I'm from Philippines ,I want to travel this coming October 2014,my question is do I need a visa to enter the hongkong...because my friend told me it's not needed the visa...only the round trip tickets...can you answer please..thank you

• Shun :8/11/2014 9:14:00 PM

Your friend is right that no visa is needed. Actually, Philippines passport holders are exempt from visa for 14 days. You can just prepare round trip ticket and hotel reservation proof.

• ReplyAnita
    7/31/2014 6:09:00 AM

Hi I am an indian passport holder I are travelling to Hong Kong from India for 12 days in October. I have bought a return ticket While I am in HongKong I want to travel to Phillipines for 3 days come back to Hong and take my flight back to India What are the visa requirements ? Will there be a problem in double entry and exit to Hong Kong

• Mona :8/4/2014 2:56:00 AM

Indian passport holders are allowed to stay in HK for 14 days, exempt from visa. So just show your round trip ticket and hotel reservation proof and they will allow u enter HK. for both trips. Don't worry!

• Replyomesh
    7/30/2014 6:36:00 AM

hi i m pakisatani ..i m having hongkong visa i want to travel to macau by ferry from hongkong to macau is it possible that can i travel to macau from hongkong without macau visa...

• Shan :8/4/2014 2:58:00 AM

I'm afraid you have to apply for a Macau visa in advance for your trip there.

• Replycarlo
    7/28/2014 9:03:00 AM

does the HK immigration dig deep questions like philippine immig if you will enter in their country as a tourist for 3days 2nights and you will be traveling alone?..

• Shonali :7/29/2014 9:38:00 PM

No, they generally won't deep question you if you show the necessary documents, such a your round-trip air tickets, hotel booking proof and passport. Sometimes, they may also ask for your bank statement with at least around 6 monthes' history. I suggest you prepare all in case.

• carlo :7/30/2014 2:26:00 AM

What if i do not have bank account? Can i show remittances slips?

• Coco :8/3/2014 11:59:00 PM

I heard the remittances slip will also work.

• Replyruth annsecretario
    8/2/2014 9:47:00 AM

first time ko po pumunta ng hongkong for tour,but i have no work right now,,,what can i answer if they question that to me...i have a roundtrip ticket and hotel accomodation.

• Hinda :8/4/2014 12:01:00 AM

Which country are you from? People from some countries are exempted from visa for a short term trip in HK. If you are qualified for that, the round trip ticket and accommodation reservation proof are enough!

• Replycherry ann
    7/30/2014 11:11:00 PM

Hi hello there.Im a filipina planning to have a trip in hongkong on november, my bf is a hongkong national and i will be staying in their house. It would be my second time to go there on november hopefully ot will be a success. Will the philippine immigration question me again? I dont have work right now til november because im 8 months pregnant and will deliver on september. Will they question me about me having no work and going to hk alone?what requirements i needed and how much money do i need for show money?thank you

• Replysimang
    7/1/2014 6:14:00 AM

Hi! What advice can you give me to pass Philippine immigration going to Hongkong? I will be having a 3 days 2 nights tour.. What documents should i bring? and what question do they usually ask? Please reply.. Thank you & God bless!!

• Rita :7/5/2014 5:26:00 AM

Show the hotel reservation proof and round trip air tickets and you will be allowed to enter HK. Sometimes, they may ask showmoney, around 100USD per day during your stay in HK.

• simang :7/28/2014 8:54:00 AM

hi its me. i was offloaded i clark. :( they were asking a remittance slips from my parents because they found out that both of my parents are OFW. i just want to ask of i will fly in NAIA will they know if ive been offloaded in clark?.. pls reply

• simang :7/28/2014 8:58:00 AM

by the way i will be traveling alone and its my frist time. i have a friend in macau she's a i girl but im a guy if the immigration ask me if do i have a friend or relatives to visit there.what better answer should i say?..should i say that i do have a friend there? im worried because.if they knew shes a girl they will dig deeper please i need your help.. im so scared to be offloaded again :'(

• Naida :7/29/2014 9:35:00 PM

Just tell them the truth that you have a friend there. I believe it won't bring you into any trouble. Don't worry!

• Replyrhea
    7/14/2014 5:04:00 AM

Hi, I'm planning to go to Macau this Nov 2014/Dec 2014, a tourist for 1 month. What are the necessary documents needed aside form the round plane ticket and a show money of 10000 Pesos? and how much would be the pocket money to stay in macau for 1 month? I am going to meet my british bf there and we'll stay there for 1 month.

• Adrin :7/29/2014 3:07:00 AM

If you can provide your hotel bookng, it will be much better. It is a little bit hard to predict how much will you spend in Macau, but it is suggested to prepare as much as possible, so make sure you will have enough to use during stay.

• ReplyJoshua A
    7/14/2014 8:51:00 AM

Good day! Im a filipino national and im planning to go to Guangzhou via macau or Hkg,no need for macao or hkg visa right for Ph nationals, what about upon entering in guangzhou, do i still have to get visa here in Ph or i can get visa upon arrival in macao or hkg?

• Manny :7/27/2014 4:53:00 AM

Hi, you need apply for a visa in advance to tour Guangzhou.

• Cissy :7/29/2014 3:16:00 AM

You are highly suggested to apply in your country for entering China. it is possible to apply in HK or Macau, but it is not assured that you can get it finally.

First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last