Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments

First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last
  • Replyjerilee
    9/23/2014 10:51:00 AM

Hi Im from PH but right now Im working abroad at QAtar. Im having my Vacation to the PH. my family and I planning to have a 5 day tour to Hongkong-Macau. We will not get an agency to plan for our tour and decided to have a do it yourself trip. What should I need to bring or proofs so the immigration officer will allow us to visit HK-Macau?tnxu

• Terry :9/24/2014 5:36:00 AM

You need to provide your valid passport, hotel bookings in Macau and HK, round trip tickes to these two cities at the immigration, so that you can enter those two cities.

• ReplyFIEZA
    9/22/2014 2:44:00 AM

Hi,I am Malaysian and will visit Hong Kong by end of next month. I am planning to visit Shenzen for one day trip from Hong Kong. Do I need to request visa for this single entry?Look forward for your prompt response.Thanks.

• Gorden :9/24/2014 5:36:00 AM

You are suggested to apply a single entry Tourist L in advance for Shenzhen.

• ReplyEdgar Cruz
    9/20/2014 6:39:00 AM

Hi there. I'm a Filipino passport holder, I'm planning to visit HK 4a few days then visit Macau & China from Philippines. What are the requirement's. Hope to hear from you soon. God bless.

• Eden :9/24/2014 5:40:00 AM

You enjoy a 30-day free entry to visit Macau and a 14-day free entry for HK. But when you pass the immigration, you are suggested to provide your hotel bookings in these two cities and round trip tickets to these cities. For China mainland, you need to apply a single entry Tourist L in advance with your valid passport, hotel booking confirmation, round trip tickets to China and bank statement, BIR-stamped income tax return form, employment proof, Professional ID in the Chinese embassy in your country. s

• ReplySITA RAM SAH
    9/9/2014 11:21:00 AM

I AM AN INDIA. CAN I GET CHINESE VISA IN HONGKONG

• Uniya :9/17/2014 10:34:00 PM

For L visa (tourist visa), you can try to get that at the Office of The Commissioner of The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of PRC in Hong Kong. Good luck. For other types, I'm afraid you have to apply for one in your country.

• ReplyGaye
    9/7/2014 7:20:00 PM

Hi! question? I'm planning to book a flight from Manila to Macau then From Macau to Hong Kong via ferry then from Hong Kong we'll fly back to Manila.. is this possible? thank youz

• Susan :9/17/2014 10:33:00 PM

May I know whether you are Filipino? If so, yes, it is possible, because you are exempt from visa in Macao for 30 days and HK for 14 days. It would be fine to go through the immigration in both places with your passport.

• ReplySamLee
    9/11/2014 11:30:00 AM

Hi there! I'm from the Philippines and I've been backreading all comments here, but I want to reassure myself if this is allowed:So me and my family are planning to travel and stay in Macau first (for 2 days) then jump to Hong Kong via ferry and stay there for 4 days. We're also planning to exit in Hong Kong going back to the Philippines.Is this travel entry-exit setup alright?Thanks!

• Kina :9/17/2014 10:43:00 PM

Yes, it is entry-exit setup.

• ReplyJaimc87
    9/13/2014 1:55:00 PM

Hi! Can anyone help me. I'am a crew base in Dubai, i will be on HK for 3days for my layover, and my husband wanted to be there sense it was my birthday. He has the passport and the round trip ticket. He doesn't have the hotel reservation because he will be staying with me. Can you help me please.

• Felicia :9/17/2014 10:49:00 PM

So you must be from the country whose citizens are exempt from visa in HK. Well then, you should send a invitation letter to your husband to show that he will stay with you, in which your name, gender, address, job and other relative infor should be inluded. The info of your husband is also needed on that.

• Replyamy
    9/11/2014 9:50:00 PM

Hi! I'm a Philippine passport holder and working in Thailand. My friends and I are planning to go to HK and Macau on December. Is it possible to book a ticket from BKK-HK and the return ticket would be Macau-BKK? We'll just take a ride from HK to Macau via Ferry. TY

• Nadia :9/17/2014 10:44:00 PM

Yes, it would be fine to book the ticket as your plan. They will let you enter the immigration. Don't worry!

• ReplySam
    9/10/2014 3:35:00 AM

Hi,Thanks for providing all this information here.I have a question about HK/Macau visit. I am travelling from India to Philippines via HongKong. I have a layover between flights of about 22 hours. I land in HK in morning about 9am. My question is can I take the ferry from HKIA and visit macau in the day time and come back in the night? Do I need to show a hotel booking in Macau for this ( even when I am coming back from there on same evening, back to HKIA directly ). Will have about 3000 HKD with me. Appreciate any reply. Thanks you.

• Tiana :9/17/2014 10:40:00 PM

If you don't plan to stay overnight in a hotel either in HK or Macao, it is fine to enter without the hotel reservation. Just show them your round trip ticket and passport.

• ReplyJCLZ
    9/10/2014 12:29:00 AM

Hello! My gf is from mainland. She can only enter HK twice for every application. last Sat (06Sep) she came to HK with me (so that's one already), and we went to Macau on Sun (07Sep). Then came back to HK that evening. So does that count as twice already - entering HK? Looking forward to hear from you!

• Susan :9/17/2014 10:37:00 PM

No, it is counted to be once from Macao to HK, so she still has once entry left.

• ReplyKaz
    9/16/2014 3:53:00 PM

What are the things needed in an invitation letter? I will go to macau for 12 days. I will be staying at my friend's house. She already sent me her Id and address. I have my passport and roundtrip ticket. Do I still need her signature? What are the things needed so i will not be offloaded. Tnx

• ReplyMylin
    9/14/2014 4:59:00 PM

Im an ofw in Kuwait and wants to go to Macau,the travel agency here recommends that i have to stop to hongkong and take a ferry going to Macau because its cheaper..,am i allowed to stop at the hongkong airport and transfer to a ferry going to Macau? Do i also need a ticket that i will be returning to Manila after Macau? Or i can only purchased Kuwait to Hongkong then Hongkong to Macau? My boyffriend is working in Macau is it much advisable to get an invitation letter from him or i can go alone as tourist as i wished?

• Replyirman
    9/14/2014 2:10:00 AM

Hello, I am Malaysian, I am planning to enter macau for a day trip before take off to hong kong by turbo jet ferry. then to stay for 3 days in hong kong before depart to malaysia from hong kong international airport. will i face any problem when making macau as entry point and hong kong as exit point?Thanks a lot

• ReplyBK
    9/5/2014 10:25:00 AM

We are going to hongkong, macau and zhuhai for holiday in Nov and will be bringing our philippine maid. Does she need a visa to go macau & zhuhai?

• Replyeya
    9/3/2014 11:05:00 AM

Hi. I will be travelling, as a tourist to Hong Kong, this October from the Philippines (and will stay there for 5 days). Based on what I've read one has to show a hotel voucher. My question is, will it be ok if that voucher contains my fiance's name on the reservation and not mine? Will the immigration question that? My fiance will be the one paying for the hotel. Thank you in advance for the reply. :)

• ReplyCher
    9/3/2014 4:49:00 AM

Hi! When traveling to macau do we need to show a hotel booking? Even if we already have return tickets to philippines. Because we plan to get a hotel when we're already in macau. Thanks

• ReplyAnuj
    9/1/2014 5:59:00 AM

We are planning to visit hkg and zhuhaido we need china visa to visit Zhuhai as indian national

• Jimmy :9/2/2014 8:53:00 PM

Yes, you need a Tourist visa for visiting Zhuhai and it is suggested to apply in advance in your country.

• ReplyIvy
    8/28/2014 9:53:00 PM

Good day! I'm from the Philippines, I and my BF will go to Macau this coming Dec.,we already have our round trip tickets (Manila-Macau-Manila) and we are staying there for about 7days. Upon my Aunt's invitation, we will stay on her house who is currently working there w/ blue card(working visa). She will also shoulder some of our expenses.What other documents/requirements and how much money do we need to bring?Thank you

• Kevin :9/1/2014 5:54:00 AM

You also need to have an invitation letter of your aunt. Sometimes. you may be asked for showmoney when going through the immigration, 100USD per day. Just prepare that in case. As you mentioned that your aunt will shoulder some expenses, it is hard to tell how much you should take.

• ReplyRebecca
    8/28/2014 9:43:00 PM

Hello, I am planning to have a few days visit in HK to meet my boyfriend there. I have my passport, return ticket hotel reservation and pocket money. What else do I need? Thank you

• Nick :9/1/2014 5:47:00 AM

If your country is among the countries exempt from visa in HK, all you prepared are enough.

• ReplyJoaquin
    8/28/2014 12:49:00 PM

How do we lessen the chance of getting offloaded here in the philippines? We are going to HK (bought a travel package from a travel agency). Problem is I think we are a red flag to the IO because:We are freelancers, so we have no company id if they'll ask us. But we are financially capable to go through this trip.What we plan to bring:1. our etickets/roundtrip tickets (obviously)2. itinerary provided by the travel agency3. we are willing to print our bank statement of accounts to prove that we do have more than enough money4. Php10-15k of show money eachIs this enough for us to "pass"? Any suggestions?

• Sally :9/1/2014 5:50:00 AM

these documents are enough for your travel in HK and I believe you won't have any problem in applying for a visa.

First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last