Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last
  • Replydhona
    4/15/2015 10:36:00 PM

Hi am a filipino citizen..just finish my 30 days visa and another 20 days visa here in macau..i know that i can get another 10 days if i used my ultimatum visa,my question is can i go to hk and stay for 24hrs and then go back to macau? will it still be able to get my 10 days uv? thanks

• Helen :4/16/2015 5:00:00 AM

Dhona, since you have stayed there for quite a long time, which is beyond the required period for exempting entry permits, I'm afraid the immigration officer will deny your further entry if you just leave for 24 hours.

• ReplyEve
    4/13/2015 6:37:00 AM

Hi, I'm a Malaysian. Can I fly to Macau then from Macau to Hong Kong by ferry, then from Hong Kong fly back to Malaysia?tq

• Melly :4/16/2015 5:03:00 AM

Eve, Hong Kong allows Malysian nationals to enter freely for a stay no longer than 90 days and Macao allows them to enter for a stay less than 30 days, so you don't need the entry permits for both places if your stay is limited to the regulated period.

• Replyjho kita
    4/1/2015 9:13:00 PM

Hello...I just want to ask my friend come home feom hk just this march due to a break contract with her employer but wants to go with her friends back to hk for a tour.Is it okey for her to go back for a tour...will the immigration allow her?

• Heidi :4/16/2015 5:05:00 AM

would you mind telling me her nationality?

• ReplyJobelleRG needs help!
    2/28/2015 2:26:00 AM

hi, I am Belle, and I am a domestic helper here in HK for almost 3 years..I just want to ask on what to do, if I'm going to invite my cousin here in Hongkong for a tour. She is a first timer traveler and this is also my first time to invite any of my relative to come here. What documents should I'm going to prepare..? Do I need to go to Immigration to fill up some forms? please help me for this.. thank you so much! have a good day!

• Michael :4/1/2015 4:35:00 AM

Belle, which nationality does your cousin hold? HK is entry-free for many countries. Maybe the entry permit is not required for your counsin at all. If it is needed, you should fill up form ID 1003B(can be downloaded from thewebsite of HK Immigration Department) and submit your HK identity card photocopy, your passport photocopy as well as your cousin's application documents.

• ReplyZen
    2/23/2015 4:20:00 PM

Hi, I am a Filipino, currently staying in hongkong for vacation only, but I want to extend my 14 days free visa in second time for another 14 days, May I know if allow in hong kong immigration or consulate to exit in macau for second time from hongkong to macau and macau to hong kong?

• Nancy :4/1/2015 4:37:00 AM

Yes, it is allowed, but you can't frequently do so. Otherwise, the immigration officer may deny your entry.

• ReplyJohn
    2/17/2015 2:45:00 AM

Hi, I`m John from Tajikistan. I`m planning to go to HK for several days this month. I`ve a Chinese mainland visa. Do i need to apply for HK visa, or can i get it there upon the arrival? Cheers John

• Ross :4/1/2015 4:39:00 AM

John, you need to apply for it in advance by submitting the application documents through the embassy in your country or directly sending them to HK Immigration Department by posts.

• ReplySidharth Bhalla
    3/23/2015 7:12:00 AM

I am visiting |HK next week, Can I get Shenzhen 5 day Visa on Arrival at Luohu border.

• Mindy :3/30/2015 11:21:00 PM

Hope this is not too late for you. Which country are you from? I can just tell you that redidents from Canada, Australia and UK etc. can easily get a visa on arrival at the border, but for visitors from Philippines, India, Indonesia etc. I heard the visa on arrival is only granted if one shows passport with proof that he or she has been issued Chinese visa before by embassies and consulates

• Replyyenoh
    3/17/2015 7:35:00 AM

hi im from philippines. i am supposed to travel to macau last saturday but im one of the unlucky offloaded passengers. i have already my invitation from a foreign friend, passport and roundtrip ticket. but the immigration denied me because they told me that a foreign friend is not allowed to invite me. whats the best way so i can fly to mcau soon.

• Juno :3/30/2015 11:23:00 PM

But you are exempt from visa for 30 days in Macao. At this point, you don't need an invitation letter. You can just present your return air ticket, accommodatin reservation proof as wll as the bank statement and the customs will let you in.

• Juno :3/31/2015 2:22:00 AM

But you are exempt from visa for 30 days in Macao. At this point, you don't need an invitation letter. You can just present your return air ticket, accommodation reservation proof as well as the bank statement and the customs will let you in.

• ReplyMecel Vivo
    3/5/2015 10:26:00 PM

Hi I want to know, I'm filipino workers here in Macau, i want my kids bring here for their holiday. I know when they arrive here the immigration will give them 30 days to stay with me. But my question is after their 2 or 3 days here I want them to visit in Hongkong just for 1 day, so when they come back here in macau how many days the immigration give them? I heard 20 days some friends said 30 days?. Thank you!.

• Coraline :3/30/2015 11:24:00 PM

According to the regulation, it should be 30 days, the same as your visa-free access duration.

• Replymela
    3/2/2015 6:36:00 AM

hi im mela from philippines i would to ask i plan going to hongkong this is my first time what i need documents? and i dont have a frnd in hongkong.

• Arson :3/30/2015 11:27:00 PM

Just present your valid passport, return air ticket and hotel booking reservation receipt. Sometimes, the bank statement to cover your stay in HK is required.

• ReplyNicole
    3/2/2015 3:42:00 AM

Good day! we are planning to visit Macau and Hongkong for 3 days but we dont have hotel reservation, we have friend there and we plan to stay there. it is possible? Thanks.

• Nana :3/30/2015 11:44:00 PM

First of all, let me know which country are you from? I heard people from some countries can easily go through the immigration. The customs will only check the passport and don't care whether you have booked the accommodation. So it is fine to stay with your friend. But for people from some countries, to show the hotel reservation proof is necessary. If you wanna stay with your friend, he or she has to be a resident in HK or Macao and send you an invitation letter. If not, it may be necessary for you to book the accommodation on your own.

• ReplyGeorge Issac
    2/2/2015 3:56:00 AM

Hai iam george Indian plan to visit Hongkong on feb 16-20th what formalities and documents I have to show at Hongkong airport I have a confirm return ticket and hotel booking voucher anything more I have to keep how much money I have to keep

• Tina :2/2/2015 9:37:00 PM

Generally, the return ticket and hotel booking voucher are enough. Sometimes, the HK customs may ask for the bank statement. So prepare it in advance in case.

• george issac :2/14/2015 2:07:00 AM

Thanks alot Tina...

• Replywinter
    2/13/2015 10:40:00 AM

Hi, I have exited from Hk to Macau, my U turn visa will expire soon and my plan is I'm going to Dubai but I want to go back to Hk before going to Dubai. Since Im in Macau now can I book a ticket from Hk to Dubai, will Hk immigration allow me to enter again if I'm going to show my Hk to Dubai ticket? Thanks for your response.

• Angela :2/13/2015 10:05:00 PM

Yes. it would be fine to show your HK - Dubai ticket to Macao immigration.

• ReplyCindy
    2/12/2015 8:20:00 PM

Good day! Just wanna sk some information. Im a Philippine Passport holder, Ive got offload twice going to hong kong due of lack of doc., and now im here in Japan for vacation. Next I will be back in Philippines.My Question is, Can I flight back to hong kong again after my japan vacation? Im planning to go back 4th week in Mar. And my boyfriend in Hongkong got already an Invintation letter have Notary already.Any idea of this? Salamat po! Looking forwad for the answer.

• Lisa Lee :2/13/2015 10:04:00 PM

But Philippine passport holders are exempt from visa for 14 days. Generally, the return air ticket and hotel reservation voucher are enough. Why you got offload? Anyway, as you have an invitation letter this time. I believe you will meet no problem this time. Oh, I heard that the customs may ask for the bank statement sometimes. You'd better prepare that as well in case.

• ReplyMo
    2/11/2015 12:55:00 PM

Hi! I am from France. I have booked a hotel in Zhuhai during Chinese New Year and planned to get a visa from Hong Kong when I arrived. However, I was told that I need to wait 4 days for my visa which i don't have enough time. Could I apply Visa on arrival in Zhuhai? If not, is there any other ways to get a visa? For example, joining a tour or sth? Thanks!

• Tiana :2/11/2015 9:31:00 PM

Zhuhai has visa on arrival, but it is not easy to get one. Therefore, you'd better apply for a Chinese visa in advance in your country or apply for one in HK through a travel agency like CTS, who may help you get your Chinese visa in one day. Except the visa application, they would charge some service fee.

• ReplySydney Georgia
    2/2/2015 7:37:00 PM

Hi! I will travel to Macau and Hongkong on February 18-23, 2015 and my passport will expire on September 1, 2015, will I encounter any problems in the immigration? I

• Yoyo :2/2/2015 9:38:00 PM

Take it easy! You won't confront of any problem with the current passport. Have a good trip!

• Sydney Georgia :2/2/2015 10:41:00 PM

• Replyjoyce anne
    2/4/2015 11:09:00 AM

hi i realy need help... i supposed to have vacation on may 23 to my hometown philippines... im working here in hongkong in my secnd contract... instead i spend vacation in the philippines i go to dubai to spend there my vacation as visit or tourist..what maybe the possible i need to show to the immigration here in hk and their question too... u think they will allow it to me and not to question me because i have my contract here... please help me thanks

• Replychamp
    2/1/2015 12:04:00 PM

Hi, i will be exiting here in Saudi Arabia on March. Can I fly directly to Macau from here?

• Sonya :2/2/2015 9:33:00 PM

There is no direct plane for this route. Then you'd better directly fly into Hong Kong first. Thereafter, transfer to a ferry to Macao.

• Replyrowena
    1/29/2015 11:22:00 AM

Hi i am currently working in hk for 3 years,i want to tour in Macao this coming febuary but my problem is my passport 5 months berofe the expiration date,can still allowed me to exit in macao?please give me the answer..thank u!

• Juana :2/2/2015 9:28:00 PM

Yes, you are allowed to do this. Actually, there is no problem to enter and exit if your passport is valid.

• Replymae
    1/27/2015 6:52:00 AM

Hi I''m filipino citizen is there an expiration for hongkong affidavit of support/consent? Im planning to go to hk this 2015 and my affidavit of consent is used for 2014,is it still valid to use for 2015? thanks

• Rina :2/2/2015 9:26:00 PM

As I know, you need to have a new one for your travel in 2015. The one for 2014 has expired.

First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last