Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments

First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last
  • Replygood day
    2/4/2014 2:08:00 PM

We are traveling to macau and hk this coming march. Do we still need to apply for the entry visa? or we can enter macau and hk using only.our philippine passport? We will be staying there for three dayS.

• ReplyMarvin Navarro
    2/3/2014 8:54:00 AM

Hi, I am a Filipino and planning to visit Hongkong on Feb.21,2014. I just want to ask what are the necessary documents that I needed to prepare aside from a valid passport. I am planning to stay there for 3days and 2 nights only. I already have a round trip ticket and hotel accommodation. Furthermore, I am currently employed but did not request for a 3day leave for I am traveling during my rest day. Your immediate response is highly appreciated.

• ReplyBern
    1/31/2014 12:17:00 AM

Hi ,We 4 filipinos have planning to travel Hongkong on April 2014.And to stay for 5 days and 4 nights.It is possible need to get tourist visa?

• ReplyLara
    1/27/2014 10:05:00 AM

From hong kong we are going to macau for an overnight, not purchasing any hotel but by walking around.. And take our flight back to the philippines the other day.Is it posiible for us to pass the immigration without showing any hotel booking?

• Replymay
    1/24/2014 6:36:00 PM

hi, im marlen, i work here in hongkong as domestic helper but was terminated my visa will last until february 11-2014.i plan to look for an employer if i can find employer can i exit shenzhen china and come back hongkong for another 14 days to stay? while my visa on proces?and then exit shenzhen again after 14 days?i have a china visa my employer apply for me .thankz may

• Replydea miles
    1/19/2014 3:49:00 AM

Hi!my bf is planning to go in macau after his contract in Kuwait.he is a Filipino too.He is planning to work in Macau.What is the best procedure for him to enter Macau?He has friends in Macau but they can't provide Him financial accomodation.He plans to stay with his friends until He can find job?Pls.help us....thank you..

• ReplyHanif
    1/17/2014 1:22:00 AM

I am travelling to honkong and i am willing to bring my fiance/ gf who is from philipines and wiilling to stay in one hotel together for one week .will that be any problem

• ReplyMark
    1/16/2014 6:14:00 PM

Hello, Im a Phillippine passport holder.. Im travelling to the Philippines via cathay pacific and my connecting flight from HK-MNL is after 8 or 9 (not sure yet) hours. I want to visit macau quickly. is that possible?

• ReplyJac
    1/15/2014 4:45:00 AM

Hi! I'm from the philippines. Is it possible to go to hongkong for 3 days then exit from macau? Im planning to book a flight from manila to hongkong then macau to manila.

• Replyghinz
    1/14/2014 10:26:00 PM

Hi my b.f and I have plan trip to macau on may he came from kuala lumpur and I came here in phil he reserve hotel and my roundtrip ticket. is it enough requirements for me to meet him in macau or need also the macau visa..

• Replyester lou enalin
    1/10/2014 7:14:00 PM

Can I go to macau without invitation? But it's a round trip.tnx

• Replyrosana
    1/7/2014 6:33:00 PM

hi,im a domestic helper here in hk. is it possible that after my contract here in hk, i can go to dubai as a tourist? is the immigration here in hk will allow me to leave here in hk to dubai? thanks, hope to hear from anyone..

• ReplyJason Ramos
    1/7/2014 5:09:00 PM

We are schedules to visit Hong kong this march 6-9, 2014, both airlines and hotel. Do we need a tourist visa regarding this matter? Thanks in advance.

• ReplyAlice Catubay
    1/6/2014 11:08:00 PM

Hi! My family is traveling to Hongkong in Feb 2013 for Disneyland. We already have a roundtrip ticket and a Hotel reservation for 3 nights. Do we have to show documents i.e work or show money so we won't have a problem entering Hongkong? Also, My husband and I are Philippine Passport holder but our kids are US Passport holder, is there additional requirement regarding entering Hongkong as Tourist?

• Replygracelabro
    1/5/2014 6:28:00 AM

Hi, just want to ask I am a filipino passport holder , if I finish my 30 day visa here in macau can I come back to macau after a week? because I heard that you are banned for 30 days before coming again to macau... I'm confused if its true or not. thank you and more power!!!!!

• Replyemerson john
    1/5/2014 12:10:00 AM

Hi! I'm Emerson Filipino passport holder i'll be heading to macau and stay there for 2 days which my real intension is to exit from macau going in abu dhabi. and my concern is, will there be a problem if i used the visit visa that was issued by the gov't of UAE and support of affidavit from the phil. Embassy to enter the UAE premisses to visit my friend? and what are the documents that the Macau immigration may ask? because immigration here in the manila was very strict!!

• Replyaldie
    12/24/2013 8:29:00 PM

hi..just want to ask regarding my daughters flight in macau..my wife is working in macau ,and my daughter wants to visit her and stay with her for 1 month.after a month she will go home in the philippines .my question is, can she go back again in macau after 2 weeks ? and how many days again she can stay in macau..?thanks,aldi

• ReplyEricha Solomon
    12/20/2013 11:33:00 PM

Hi! my husband and I are planning to have 3d2n vacation in hongkong. i'd like to know how much po pocket money will i bring? plz. do reply.. :(

• ReplyDiana
    12/13/2013 3:51:00 AM

Hi,im Diana.My aunt and her family are planning to travel to Macau they want me to come along with them.I want to know if there is a possibility that i will get offloaded by the Philippine Immigration officer?actually it happened that my aunt was ex wife of my uncle brother of my mother and my uncle past away long time ago,then my aunt have a common law husband now,but we are still connected because of her daughter and son was my cousin.please advise me on this matter.thank you very much.

• Ivy :12/13/2013 6:47:00 PM

don't worry. you will not be offloaded as long as you have all the required documents.

• ReplyCecil
    12/12/2013 5:17:00 AM

Hi im from philippines . Im planning to visit my husband in macau and stay for 20 days. The ticket i reserved is via hongkong and will just have to take a ferry going to macau. Do i need a hongkong visa. What documents should i present aside from my philippine passport?

• Emma :12/12/2013 6:02:00 PM

no, you don't need a HongKong visa as Filipino passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days. you also need to prepare your round-trip air tickets and an invitation letter from your husband.

First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last