Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments

First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last
  • ReplyCamz
    11/5/2014 2:22:00 PM

Hi it is possible to enter in macau then you will exit in hk going to abudhabi thank you

• Replyeurica
    10/28/2014 3:15:00 PM

hi I would like to ask if it is possible to enter macau as a tourist but i dont have a hotel acommodation, instead a friend whose working there? do I ave to present a invitation letter from him?

• Julian :10/29/2014 1:57:00 AM

It is possible to enter, but you are suggested to prepare an invitation letter from your friend. If you cannot provide the letter, it is hard to tell.

• Replytrish roxas
    10/25/2014 6:54:00 PM

Hello Sir&Madam?I just want to ask for advice if what they might going to ask me in immagration going to HK it will be my first trip as a tourist. I am going to prepare my roundtrip ticket itineray doc and hotel reservatiom, since I am unemployed but receiving money support from my fiancee every 20th of the month. I am financial secured and I have few credit cards. What my question is are they that strict? And what they might going to ask me? Since me and my fiancee are going to meet in HK am I going to need another documents for that?Hopping u to help me.Thanks,godbless.

• Sara :10/28/2014 5:52:00 AM

Maybe they may ask you to show your bank statement, ask your purpose to HK, your travel plan, etc. You are suggested to prepare a bank statement, at least a letter to prove that your fiance will support your traveling, otherwise, you may get rejected at the immigration.

• trish roxas :10/29/2014 3:34:00 AM

Thanks miss sara i will prepare the following they might going to need me and my fiancee was preparing about the letter with notary stamp from usa that I am going to show them . Hope this will be enough. Thank you

• ReplyElaine
    10/19/2014 7:44:00 AM

Hi. Would you mind sending me a sample invitation letter?My mother is working in Hongkong, she is planning to invite me to have a short trip vacation there. I will stay where she lives too. Thanks! I'm from the Philippines by the way. Thanks for your reply in advance. :)

• Eric :10/29/2014 2:06:00 AM

It may be hard to provide you a sample of invitation letter, but you may try to look for on the official website of HK Immigration. Based on my experience, there is no strict form, but just include your mother's basic information, your basic information and your traveling purposes.

• ReplyBaisakhi
    10/27/2014 3:28:00 AM

I am an Indian. I shall visit Hong Kong from 22 to 26th. I know for Indian, the HK visa is on arrival. Can I go to Macau for 1 day visit in a ferry? Do I get a VOA at Macau or I need to apply separately one for visiting Macau?

• Jimmy :10/28/2014 5:55:00 AM

You enjoys a 30-day free entry to visit Macau, so even a VOA is not needed. You can only use your passport, ferry ticket to/back from Macau to visit that place.

• Replyrhose
    10/25/2014 9:23:00 PM

hi again,am verry confuse bout my situation.my working visa in hongkong expired last october 20,instead of going in macau to exit and back again i desided to go back home in my hometown country philippines.now for only a week i've wanted to go back again to.hongkong to find another job.is it still posible?help pls asap....thanx!

• Dean :10/28/2014 5:53:00 AM

It is still possible, since you exit HK before the expiring date. Please do not worry. Remember to apply for a work visa after you get a new job.

• ReplyFlorimel Babiera
    10/25/2014 5:21:00 AM

Hi ,I and my Italian boyfriend wanna spend Christmas in hongkong and Macau.i had return tickets and enough money for my full duration there.Is it ok my boyfriend gonna book hotel with both our name?is that will allow me in the immigration here?thanks ...

• Lilian :10/28/2014 5:48:00 AM

Since you will go to HK with your bf, so it is OK to use the hotel booking for passing the immigration. Please do not worry.

• ReplyThelma
    10/23/2014 7:58:00 PM

Hi, my family and my dad whose a filipino passport holder are planning to travel hongkong and shenzhen thru package tour, does my father require visa to enter shenzhen? your prompt reply is very much appreciated. Thank you.

• Sharon :10/28/2014 5:37:00 AM

Your father needs to have a visa for Shenzhen.May I ask is the tour agency a Philippine one or one based in HK or Macau?

• ReplyTaiki
    10/22/2014 4:00:00 AM

Hi. I want to find a method to come back Hong Kong because now, I stay in Macau for training and I want to go to Hong Kong for visit 1 day but my visa is allow the first entry make in Hong Kong International Airport. Please help me asap

• Edison :10/28/2014 5:35:00 AM

Probably, you can try to apply for a single entry Tourist/Transit one for visiting HK through a tour agency in Macau.

• ReplyVanny Cajas
    10/26/2014 6:26:00 AM

Hi! I am a Philippine passport holder. I went to HK to see my sister who is a permanent resident there. Before my 14- days tourist visa have expired I exited to Macau and stayed. There for 30 days then exited to China and went back to Macau and was granted another 20 days. I have stayed there with my friend who works there. But before my 20 days macau tourist visa will end, i would like to go to HK again to my sister and plans to stay there for another week before going back to the Philippines. Is that possible or will I be questioned? My sister will provide an invitation letter for me and indicate that I will be staying to her place plus a photocopy of her HK ID and will also bring my return ticket to Philippines. Are those enough for me not to be questioned? Hoping for any response, i would really appreciate it. Thank you!

• Duncan :10/28/2014 5:57:00 AM

Personally speaking, it is possible. The officer may ak you some questions about this, but it may not affect the final result. Show the officer the necessary documents, there is no big problem.

• ReplyEdward Tong
    10/15/2014 8:37:00 AM

Hi i am a Malaysian. I will be having a business trip from Singapore to Guangzhou for 2 days then to Shanghai for 3 days, then leave Shanghai back to Singapore. My flight will be from Singappre to Hong Kong, then i will travel by car into Guangzhou. 2 days later i will be traveling by car back to Hong kong to take a flight to Shanghai. I assum i need a double entry visa in this case. But why the embassy issued a single entry one instead??

• Levi :10/16/2014 5:55:00 AM

For your situation, you may need to consult the embassy for the reasons. Personally speaking, you need to have a double entry, since you will enter China twice, Guangzhou and Shanghai. Maybe you did not provide the enough documents to the embassy to show that you need to enter twice.

• ReplyLee Vaun
    10/3/2014 5:54:00 AM

Good Day! Hello, Im Lee Im from Philippines and planning to visit HK this coming January 2015. I will be travelling with my English partner.. We are planning to stay in HK for 13 Days will they still check my bank statement if my partner will be spending all the cost there? If still, will PHP 50,000 be enough? And also my friend told me that it will be 80% chances that Immigration wont allow me if I will stay there for 13 days.. She advised me that we will assume to stay there for 3 days so it will be smooth in the immigration and when we will be in HK we will just extend our days there up to 13 Days and will just rebook my return flight.. Will be that okay? And also the hotel voucher should be on my name? Thank you

• Ted :10/16/2014 6:01:00 AM

Personally speaking, your friend's idea can be a good choice. There is no requirements for the bank statement. Howeve, the more, the better. You are suggested to ask your teacher to prepare a proof to show that she/he can cover your expense. You need to put your name on the hotel voucher, too. If your name is not listed on that, you may also get rejected.

• ReplyElinita Organo Policina
    10/19/2014 7:33:00 AM

hi, I would like to ask if what are the documents needed by my mother if she will invite me to have a short period of vacation in Hongkong?Let's say 3 days 2 nights. I am from the Philippines. She is an OFW there. Appreciate your reply. Thanks!

• ReplyLovely
    6/30/2014 2:42:00 AM

HI!.. My friend is a philippines passport holder.. she went to Hongkong last 3 weeks ago. her flight is from Manila-Hongkong but then when she arrived in Hongkong she was deported back to Manila, Philippines because of not bringing enough money as tourist but she has her roundtrip ticket and a hotel reservation. Now our concern is, is she allowed to have a vacation or fly to Hongkong again or to other countries as a tourist?..

• Annie :7/1/2014 3:32:00 AM

If he deportation was not recorded on the passport, it will not affect your next vacation to Hong Kong and other countires as tourists.

• liam ( Philippines ) :9/27/2014 5:31:00 PM

hi wanna ask hm money you need to show to the hk immigration in order to support my 5day vacation with my family?

• Replyjerilee
    9/23/2014 10:51:00 AM

Hi Im from PH but right now Im working abroad at QAtar. Im having my Vacation to the PH. my family and I planning to have a 5 day tour to Hongkong-Macau. We will not get an agency to plan for our tour and decided to have a do it yourself trip. What should I need to bring or proofs so the immigration officer will allow us to visit HK-Macau?tnxu

• Terry :9/24/2014 5:36:00 AM

You need to provide your valid passport, hotel bookings in Macau and HK, round trip tickes to these two cities at the immigration, so that you can enter those two cities.

• ReplyFIEZA
    9/22/2014 2:44:00 AM

Hi,I am Malaysian and will visit Hong Kong by end of next month. I am planning to visit Shenzen for one day trip from Hong Kong. Do I need to request visa for this single entry?Look forward for your prompt response.Thanks.

• Gorden :9/24/2014 5:36:00 AM

You are suggested to apply a single entry Tourist L in advance for Shenzhen.

• ReplyEdgar Cruz
    9/20/2014 6:39:00 AM

Hi there. I'm a Filipino passport holder, I'm planning to visit HK 4a few days then visit Macau & China from Philippines. What are the requirement's. Hope to hear from you soon. God bless.

• Eden :9/24/2014 5:40:00 AM

You enjoy a 30-day free entry to visit Macau and a 14-day free entry for HK. But when you pass the immigration, you are suggested to provide your hotel bookings in these two cities and round trip tickets to these cities. For China mainland, you need to apply a single entry Tourist L in advance with your valid passport, hotel booking confirmation, round trip tickets to China and bank statement, BIR-stamped income tax return form, employment proof, Professional ID in the Chinese embassy in your country. s

• ReplySITA RAM SAH
    9/9/2014 11:21:00 AM

I AM AN INDIA. CAN I GET CHINESE VISA IN HONGKONG

• Uniya :9/17/2014 10:34:00 PM

For L visa (tourist visa), you can try to get that at the Office of The Commissioner of The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of PRC in Hong Kong. Good luck. For other types, I'm afraid you have to apply for one in your country.

• ReplyGaye
    9/7/2014 7:20:00 PM

Hi! question? I'm planning to book a flight from Manila to Macau then From Macau to Hong Kong via ferry then from Hong Kong we'll fly back to Manila.. is this possible? thank youz

• Susan :9/17/2014 10:33:00 PM

May I know whether you are Filipino? If so, yes, it is possible, because you are exempt from visa in Macao for 30 days and HK for 14 days. It would be fine to go through the immigration in both places with your passport.

• ReplySamLee
    9/11/2014 11:30:00 AM

Hi there! I'm from the Philippines and I've been backreading all comments here, but I want to reassure myself if this is allowed:So me and my family are planning to travel and stay in Macau first (for 2 days) then jump to Hong Kong via ferry and stay there for 4 days. We're also planning to exit in Hong Kong going back to the Philippines.Is this travel entry-exit setup alright?Thanks!

• Kina :9/17/2014 10:43:00 PM

Yes, it is entry-exit setup.

First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last