Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments

First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last
  • ReplyMaria
    8/5/2014 11:38:00 AM

Hi I'm from Philippines ,I want to travel this coming October 2014,my question is do I need a visa to enter the hongkong...because my friend told me it's not needed the visa...only the round trip tickets...can you answer please..thank you

• Shun :8/11/2014 9:14:00 PM

Your friend is right that no visa is needed. Actually, Philippines passport holders are exempt from visa for 14 days. You can just prepare round trip ticket and hotel reservation proof.

• ReplyAnita
    7/31/2014 6:09:00 AM

Hi I am an indian passport holder I are travelling to Hong Kong from India for 12 days in October. I have bought a return ticket While I am in HongKong I want to travel to Phillipines for 3 days come back to Hong and take my flight back to India What are the visa requirements ? Will there be a problem in double entry and exit to Hong Kong

• Mona :8/4/2014 2:56:00 AM

Indian passport holders are allowed to stay in HK for 14 days, exempt from visa. So just show your round trip ticket and hotel reservation proof and they will allow u enter HK. for both trips. Don't worry!

• Replyomesh
    7/30/2014 6:36:00 AM

hi i m pakisatani ..i m having hongkong visa i want to travel to macau by ferry from hongkong to macau is it possible that can i travel to macau from hongkong without macau visa...

• Shan :8/4/2014 2:58:00 AM

I'm afraid you have to apply for a Macau visa in advance for your trip there.

• Replycarlo
    7/28/2014 9:03:00 AM

does the HK immigration dig deep questions like philippine immig if you will enter in their country as a tourist for 3days 2nights and you will be traveling alone?..

• Shonali :7/29/2014 9:38:00 PM

No, they generally won't deep question you if you show the necessary documents, such a your round-trip air tickets, hotel booking proof and passport. Sometimes, they may also ask for your bank statement with at least around 6 monthes' history. I suggest you prepare all in case.

• carlo :7/30/2014 2:26:00 AM

What if i do not have bank account? Can i show remittances slips?

• Coco :8/3/2014 11:59:00 PM

I heard the remittances slip will also work.

• Replyruth annsecretario
    8/2/2014 9:47:00 AM

first time ko po pumunta ng hongkong for tour,but i have no work right now,,,what can i answer if they question that to me...i have a roundtrip ticket and hotel accomodation.

• Hinda :8/4/2014 12:01:00 AM

Which country are you from? People from some countries are exempted from visa for a short term trip in HK. If you are qualified for that, the round trip ticket and accommodation reservation proof are enough!

• Replycherry ann
    7/30/2014 11:11:00 PM

Hi hello there.Im a filipina planning to have a trip in hongkong on november, my bf is a hongkong national and i will be staying in their house. It would be my second time to go there on november hopefully ot will be a success. Will the philippine immigration question me again? I dont have work right now til november because im 8 months pregnant and will deliver on september. Will they question me about me having no work and going to hk alone?what requirements i needed and how much money do i need for show money?thank you

• Replysimang
    7/1/2014 6:14:00 AM

Hi! What advice can you give me to pass Philippine immigration going to Hongkong? I will be having a 3 days 2 nights tour.. What documents should i bring? and what question do they usually ask? Please reply.. Thank you & God bless!!

• Rita :7/5/2014 5:26:00 AM

Show the hotel reservation proof and round trip air tickets and you will be allowed to enter HK. Sometimes, they may ask showmoney, around 100USD per day during your stay in HK.

• simang :7/28/2014 8:54:00 AM

hi its me. i was offloaded i clark. :( they were asking a remittance slips from my parents because they found out that both of my parents are OFW. i just want to ask of i will fly in NAIA will they know if ive been offloaded in clark?.. pls reply

• simang :7/28/2014 8:58:00 AM

by the way i will be traveling alone and its my frist time. i have a friend in macau she's a i girl but im a guy if the immigration ask me if do i have a friend or relatives to visit there.what better answer should i say?..should i say that i do have a friend there? im worried because.if they knew shes a girl they will dig deeper please i need your help.. im so scared to be offloaded again :'(

• Naida :7/29/2014 9:35:00 PM

Just tell them the truth that you have a friend there. I believe it won't bring you into any trouble. Don't worry!

• Replyrhea
    7/14/2014 5:04:00 AM

Hi, I'm planning to go to Macau this Nov 2014/Dec 2014, a tourist for 1 month. What are the necessary documents needed aside form the round plane ticket and a show money of 10000 Pesos? and how much would be the pocket money to stay in macau for 1 month? I am going to meet my british bf there and we'll stay there for 1 month.

• Adrin :7/29/2014 3:07:00 AM

If you can provide your hotel bookng, it will be much better. It is a little bit hard to predict how much will you spend in Macau, but it is suggested to prepare as much as possible, so make sure you will have enough to use during stay.

• ReplyJoshua A
    7/14/2014 8:51:00 AM

Good day! Im a filipino national and im planning to go to Guangzhou via macau or Hkg,no need for macao or hkg visa right for Ph nationals, what about upon entering in guangzhou, do i still have to get visa here in Ph or i can get visa upon arrival in macao or hkg?

• Manny :7/27/2014 4:53:00 AM

Hi, you need apply for a visa in advance to tour Guangzhou.

• Cissy :7/29/2014 3:16:00 AM

You are highly suggested to apply in your country for entering China. it is possible to apply in HK or Macau, but it is not assured that you can get it finally.

• ReplyNrose
    7/14/2014 4:09:00 AM

Im a Filipina working in Macau. My bf will visit me for 26 days. He is from Turkey. He will have a passport, roundtrip ticket (Istanbul-HK-Istanbul), hotel accommodation and invitation letter. From HK airport he will go and ride a ferry going to Macau. After the 26 days in Macau he will back in HK for his flight going back to Turkey. Is that possible to have a roundtrip ticket Istanbul-HK-Istanbul and transit from HK to Macau via ferry? Will the authority will not question his documents because ALL is for Macau? Thanks in advance.

• Bill :7/29/2014 3:10:00 AM

Please do not worry. He can easily make his transfer in HK. According to the rules, people with turkish passport can enjoy a 90-day free visa policy to visit HK let alone transferng in HK.

• ReplyJaszy
    7/24/2014 10:44:00 AM

Hi, I'm from the Philippines and I'm here at hongkong for the summer break, I already exited to macau then went back here in hongkong. Is it possible to exit to macau again then go back to hongkong?

• Rita :7/27/2014 4:39:00 AM

Yes, it is possible, and there won't be any problem. Don't worry!

• Replylil
    7/24/2014 3:47:00 AM

hi ! really need your help,,, i came to macau last june 8 2014 ..i then now im already 46 days here in macau ,, i have 4 days more left for my visa,,, is there possible to apply for the extension of my visa here in macau,, i like to stay more because my husband hired for a job but he dont have the blue card,, he will get it next month september,, its possible to have an extension visa, thanks,, hoping for a good advise,,

• Joe :7/27/2014 4:46:00 AM

As I know, it is fine to extent your visa at the Immigration Department in Macau. Just do it as soon as possible!

• Replyapi dela cruz
    7/23/2014 2:42:00 PM

I will go to Macau,my mother send me a supporting letter a xerox of her passport and resident id...is it enough because I don't have a show money...thanks

• Nadia :7/27/2014 4:47:00 AM

So your mother is in Macao, right? May I know which country are you from so that I can tell you what are needed to enter Macao?

• Replyoumarou
    7/17/2014 11:31:00 AM

hello my name is Oumarou,i have a Niger passport and i want to visit hongkong for the first time how much do i need to have as pocket money??

• Jason :7/27/2014 4:48:00 AM

It depends on how long you are going to stay in HK.

• ReplyRose
    7/16/2014 4:37:00 AM

Hi please i need some advice my boyfriend will visit Dubai and will cross country in Hongkong first. His ticket would be like CRK-HKG-CRK he will just show in Phil Immig that he will only have a tour in HKG. He has a complete docs for his "tour" in HKG, but the truth is when he arrives in HKG he will stay there for just 10hrs then fly to Dubai.. I wanted to ask if will the HKG Immig questioned him about it?

• Rita :7/27/2014 4:50:00 AM

No, the immigration won't question him. And no visa is need for transit passenger in HK. Don't worry!

• ReplySai
    7/14/2014 9:15:00 AM

Hi...how are you? Am from Philippines am going to travel hk with returning ticket to philippines... Then i might wanted to travel Macau....and book ticket in hongkong going Macau... Would the immigration of hk will allow me to go Macau after three days staying hotel in hk? Pls help me... And looking forward for your answer..Than youGod Bless

• Shana :7/27/2014 4:51:00 AM

Yes, you will be allowed to go into Macao from Hk without any problem.

• Replysally
    10/10/2013 7:52:00 PM

hello there! Am OFW in HK and want to have a tour in Macau,Could you pls help me what are the requirements to be submitted in Philippine immigration so they will not offload me and questions me because am worked in HK before.Should I change the peso in macau money? hotel paid reservation?rountrip ticket? business permit? valid passport? Is there any things aside from these? thank you so much...am waiting for you help !

• Peter :10/11/2013 7:36:00 PM

you'd better chage some Macau money. to leave the Philippines and enter Macau, you need to present your tourn-trip air tickets, hotel reservation in Macau, valid passport, and some show money.

• joana :7/16/2014 12:59:00 PM

hi i would like to ask if i reach macau do the macau immigration still would ask me my return ticket and hotel booking?.do i need to show macau immigration these documents? or only in philippines immigration? pls help

• Shan :7/27/2014 4:38:00 AM

Yeah, the Macao immigration will ask for the my return ticket and hotel booking.

• Replyjoanah
    7/16/2014 1:08:00 PM

hello i just want to know if in macau immigration do they still ask my return ticket and hotel booking? or do i need to show these documents when i reach macau immigration?

• Replysimang
    7/15/2014 12:50:00 PM

hi. What should I answer in Philippine immigration if they ask me why am i travelling alone in Hongkong and its my first time to travel international?.. please please reply i'm so nervous about our immigration because they are too strict.. but i have my roundtrip ticket and hotel booking..

• ReplyJocelyn Bernardo
    7/14/2014 1:02:00 AM

June 13 supposed to my arrival in hongkong for work aq domestic helper but i did not go because of family problema, now can i aply again for work in hongkong because i cancel my my first working visa? Please I need advice from you

First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last